[𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪] ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡.𝟝

This is the lemon/smut, you all claimed I robbed from you. The story comes back January 9. Enjoy!

Warning
Mature Content +18
Graphic Sexual Activity

||| Levi's POV |||

After our trip to Sina, (F/n) and I put away our horses. She hasn't had much to say since she had broken her engagement. There was probably a lot on her mind. I followed (F/n) to her room just to make sure she was alright. Her room was still a mess— as usual. She settled back in and collapsed on her bed. It's been a long day for her and it's not even over yet.

I sat next to her. "I have a lot of shit I have to catch up on. I'll come back to you later. Before I go, is there anything you want to talk about?"

She sat up, "You said you knew what you wanted for your future with me... what did you mean by that?" She wrote in the palm of my hand.

"It's just something I said just to say it." I refused to admit all I wanted do with her. It sounded really sappy in my head, I could only imagine how it sounded out loud. I knew that (F/n) was going to the person I married and I hadn't talked or even thought about children until today. Honestly, I wasn't against it. I actually really did want a family. I wanted (F/n) to be the mother of our children. I wanted to be in (F/n)'s future in the hope that I could help her forget about all the bad, in hope that living didn't seem like a chore everyday, in hope that she was just happy in general.

(F/n) didn't fall for my avoidance, she knew me better than that, but she didn't pry. "I know what I want for a future with you." She wrote in my palm. I looked at her to meet her eyes. She pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back with the same amount of passion she put forth. My hand held her face, I could feel the tears rolling down her cheek. She was finally free, she had her complete autonomy over her life now, she was free to have me now.

I was in desperate need for air, but I refused to let her go either. We both breathlessly pulled away. "I want to take everything back." She wrote in my palm. She kissed me again this time pulling me further into her bed with her. Today she lost all her bounds, I decided to let go of mine as well.

Never once did her lips leave mine. She kicked her right leg to the other side of my to straddle herself on me. Her soft hands held the sides of my face. Her pull on my face motioned me to sit up. She continued to kiss me as if she'd never get the chance. Her room was only filled with the sound of lips smacking against one another.

Her hands traveled from my face to my shoulders to pushed my suit jacket off my shoulder. My hand took care of the rest. I tossed my jacket aside. Now that I was comfortable with everything that was happening. My hand gravitated to her waist to hold her.

I would be lying if I said my body wasn't begging me for air. But my need for oxygen was nothing compared to my need for (F/n) to be touching me.

She was getting closer to it, she unbutton my shirt and threw it to get the as far away as possible. My arms wrapped around around my waist— they loved to be there.

She leaned me back down on her bed still kissing me as if she'd never get the chance again.

I slightly pulled away from her panting, "I've never done anything like this before..." I admitted, "Help me be able to do this for you."