𝟚𝟞 • 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖

Levi POV

Eventually we got to Trost safety without any complications. All the groups meet up together. (F/n) knelt down in front of Max, she pet, him and spoke to him like he was some child, "Go home. I'll be gone too long,". Max jumped on her and licks the side of her face. "Okay, okay, love you too. Now go."

Max ran back, (F/n) watched until he was gone. She turned the group, "I'm guessing you have a plan." I stated.

"Jean, you'll be disguised as Eren. Armin, you'll be disguised as Historia. You two will travel by land with me, Connie, Sasha, and Mikasa. Nifa, Lauda, Keiji, you'll be our eyes from the rooftop. (F/n), you'll be in the air following us..." I further explained the plan to all of us, "...Am I understood?"

"Yes, sir." Everyone said excluding (F/n).

|||

Disguised Armin and Jean was nabbed. Mikasa and (F/n) followed after them. I looked at the remains of my squad and nodded, they all understood the next plan of action.

Everything was going as plan. Mikasa and (F/n) came back to report to me on the roof, "How's it going inside?" I asked them.

"If we don't hurry, they'll see through Armin's disguise. And I feel bad for him," Mikasa said. She changed the subject, "How is your leg? Any better?" She asked.

"I can move well enough," I answered, "It's not bad." I changed the subject back to the mission, "These kidnappers, they're nothing but amateurs. Mikasa, you can handle the rest on your own. Once you've dealt with the trash, come and meet up with me."

"Roger." Mikasa said and left the rooftop.

I stopped her as a thought came to mind, "One more thing I'll tell you, just in case. Tell Armin and the others, too." I transferred the message to her. I told her to tell the other to expect to be fighting humans, too, and not just Titans. Mikasa nodded and took off.

"I see you got yourself someone else to be taking care of you." (F/n) stated once Mikasa was gone. If I didn't know any better I'd say she was jealous, however, I did. Between (F/n) and an impulsive 15-year-old child, there was nothing for her to be concerned about if she even had any.

"Tch, I could say the same about Clayton." I stated in her same bitter tone to me. Jealousy is what I felt toward whatever Clayton has been for (F/n) in the time she's been gone. Unlike Mikasa, it was very possible for Clayton to be a significant other.

(F/n) sucked her teeth at my comment. We both sat on the roof in silence, not having anything else to say to one another.

(F/n) broke the uncomfortable silence ridden with a lot of toxic tension. "Are we going to head for Eren or what?" Before I even acknowledged what she said, she was off. I went in the same direction as her.

"Oi, in case you forgot, I'm the one in charge here. Don't go off on your own before my okay." I told her. She looked back at me with cold eyes and back forward. "Is that a yes sir? You've got a functioning mouth now, use it."

"I don't have anything to say to you," she said, not even looking at me when she spoke, "You're not my Captain." She stopped her gas and landed next to Nifa. We could continue this conversation later.

"How's the body double mission?" Nifa asked.

"A success." I replied.

She turned over to me, "And yet, you don't look that happy."

"There's something wrong." (F/n) stated practically reading my mind.