𝟜𝟘 • ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖

AND WE'RE BACK! WHAT A RELIEF.

Just in case you forgot I'll spare you the trip back.

Previously on Mute:

The battle to claim Wall Maria back happened just like it did in (F/n)'s vision. Levi was faced with the impossible choice to inject Erwin or inject Armin with the Titan serum. Levi promise to give Erwin's regards to Maria and gives the serum to Armin.

There were only nine survivors after. The Scouts were able to recover journals from Eren's basement that reveal what was beyond the Walls.

When they arrived back to the base, a servant of the Royals came to inform Levi that (F/n) and Maria has been attacked and both were in critical condition. No one was allowed to see them and their location was kept confidential. Hanji was there for Levi when he broke down knowing that he needed a friend after Erwin's death, failing to kill the Beast Titan, (F/n)'s condition, the possible endangerment of his child, and his empty promise to Erwin if he couldn't see Maria.

After the ceremony to recognize the survivors held by Queen Historia. (F/n)'s parents are there and meet up with their daughter's friends. Levi threatened one of (F/n)'s subordinates to find her location which was at the Zsmite's house (Nicole and Kylie).

Everyone goes to see (F/n). When they arrive, they encounter the First Royal for the first time without realizing that that's her. Levi brings (F/n) back by placing his hands on her face and staring into her unnatural glowing purple eyes. Once he did that her, his, and everyone else's eyes stopped glowing. When (F/n) once again controled her body, she was very confused and didn't recollect anything that had just happened.

In addition, (F/n) doesn't recollect the attack that brought her to her current condition at all from her injuries.
_______________________________

Your POV

I have your attention cool, there's a note at the end of the chapter please read it after you're done reading thank you.

You can ignore this. I didn't trust that you'd actually read what I had to saw to I had to trick you into doing it. I wrote this so it was actually convincing that this was a narrative part of the story by not leaving gap in the space so you can skip now. Go. Scroll down and keep reading. Thank you for reading by the way, I really do appreciate it.

I'm going to write more nonsense now. My name is CJ. My favorite colors are red, black, and white. Levi is not my favorite character in Attack on Titan, it has since day one and always will be Jean-boi. Unless he does something small brain then I'll be mad. Who's your favorite character?

Why are you still here? Go. You're still not listening to me. Wow. Anyways, if you made it this far, we're friends now. Here's a cookie. Read the note at the end once your done please.

__________________________________

Your POV

No matter how many times I reassured everyone I was fine, they wouldn't let me be. All of them were babying me.

I knew it was just a way to cope with all the deaths from their last expedition, so I let them be. To them they were probably thinking if I was safe then that's one more person that isn't gone. Unfortunately, nothing could replace the lives lost.