♛| xv : the students are ruined |

|the naive rebel|
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

xv| the students are ruined
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

word count- 1320

I probably have written it too quickly, I guess I would have to edit it tomorrow morning

I probably have written it too quickly, I guess I would have to edit it tomorrow morning. But till then,

Sorry for the high dosage of philosophy and faaltugiri i offer today🤦🏻‍♀️😂

⚠️

━━━━ ♛ ━━━━
INAAYAT
━━━━ ♛ ━━━━

Darkness.
The tent is dark, as I stand there staring at nothing but the wickedness which has settled around me. I hold my phone tightly, trying to calm down the jagged breathing.

My heart is beating so frantically that I can even hear it. I am all alone, my friends probably still searching the flower while I try erasing the horrendous scene I encountered a few minutes back.

Drugs.

So easy, for the children, teenagers and even adults to escape their daily problems by choosing this route. Easy. Not choosing to fight them but to surrender, so fucking easy. If it was up to me, I would have marched back to the tent, slapped those teenagers so hard on their cheeks that it would have left an imprint and hand them over to their parents to be punished in the best way possible.

They think that taking drugs would help them but what they don't understand how this brings in a new set of problems.

You lose everything you have earned.

Dad had asked me to not do anything over the matter until he confirms and cross-checks it from the Pune's Crime Branch.

I have no idea what exactly is going on in Enslep, the only thing I am probably aware of is that I am stuck here.

Stuck until I don't find the culprit and about this drug racket. For now, it is only five students..what if there are more?

So many questions arise, who is smuggling the drugs in the college? How many students are already taking them? How many are already caught in this erroneous web?

How fucking many?

I stand there as minutes pass not knowing what to do. I conclude that the best way to keep these thoughts away from my mind is to spend this time with my friends.

I start to leave the tent when my phone rings.

'Unknown Number'

"Hello?" I speak not knowing who is on the other side of the call.