"Easier said than done!! Do you even know what that poor bloke is going through right now?? Do you even know what this man is going through right now? If Gayathri is at fault, even Naina is at fault!" Rohan hissed, indicating the broken man sitting at the bar, gulping whiskey and wiping his tears.

He flicked his gaze to Dharam again, and a shiver ran down his spine - what if he Abhi, or he himself had been in that place?

"I go numb everytime I imagine Abhi in his place" Rohan whispered, indicating the broken look on Dharam's face to Shruthi.

"And I go numb everytime I imagine you in that place" Shruthi choked.

"Why me?" Rohan blinked.

"What if Gayathri hadn't broken up with you... And the two of you had ended up together??" Shruthi shuddered.

But Rohan chuckled loudly, and even Kunal couldn't help passing a small smile, though Shruthi blinked at both of them in confusion.

"She's older than me by 8 months... You think dadaji would have had allowed it?" Rohan chuckled, to which Kunal nodded.

"But..." Shruthi bit her lip.

"Besides, you think they'd want a Kapoor for their daughter?? We Kapoors are into fashion and movies and everything that old Mr. Raichand is against" Rohan rolled his eyes.

"But he did consider you for Naina" Shruthi raised her eyebrow.

"Maa considered him for Naina... Not dadaji" Kunal sighed.

"Well, I wouldn't have been in Abhi's state today anyway" Rohan shrugged.

"How's that?" Shruthi raised her eyebrow.

"Well firstly, I'd not have had agreed to marry her... Given how I was still in love with her sister..." Rohan trailed off as tears pricked his eyes.

"Rohan..." Shruthi patted his arm, given how Kunal had tightened his grip around her all of a sudden, not allowing her to go upto Rohan!

"I thought she'd fallen out of love with me.... didn't know that she never was in love with me" Rohan smiled wryly, sniffing his tears.

"Love is a pure emotion Rohan.... I think she was very selfish to ever understand that pure emotion" Kunal shrugged as he gazed at Dharam.

"Your younger sister is no less..." Rohan scoffed at Kunal.

"I know my friend Rohan... Naina had long forgotten Anand.. she was under the impression that she still loved him when she got married to Abhi, but truth was that she'd long moved on... She could have never done this to Abhi! She may have taken advantage of his feelings, but she is trying to mend the damage! Don't you fucking dare compare that opportunistic bitch with my friend!" Shruthi hissed.

"But from where I stand, I find no difference between them.... The way Naina treated Abhi is no different to what Gayathri did to Dharam" Rohan hissed.

"Similar... But not the same" Shruthi hissed back.

"Naina was scared... Of falling for Abhi, and then losing him like how she lost Anand. She thought Anand was her true love... But just like you, even she didn't really know the meaning of true love till she fell strong and hard for Abhi. And after that, she didn't know how to take it further... Even I did the same... I never knew how strong that feeling is... And once Shruthi left me... I didn't know what to do with myself... " Kunal sighed, kissing Shruthi on the side of her head.

"How can you say that I didn't truly love her?" Rohan glared at Kunal.

"When true love happens, you feel it... It is so strong... So powerful... You won't be ever able to come out of it... Shruthi had tried to move on from me.... Even I'd tried to move on from her.... And we hadn't met for so many years... But that day at Abhi Naina's wedding when we met, it was like as though even a day hadn't passed by since we'd last met!" Kunal sighed, kissing Shruthi on her cheek and gazing at her with so much love that her face glowed red with blush!