"This is the best you got?"

"OK. Your lover boy won't share the same thought as yours"

"Bro, you're-"

"No means, No. Turn back and go back to your room" I huff in defeat and turn back only to collide with another body.

I hear 4 voices at once.

"Owie again"

"Ouch!"

"God"

"Jesus"

"What are you guys up to?" We all 4 siblings whisper yelled.

Alex is wearing a white T-shirt and a leather jacket on top. He paired his tee with distressed jeans and rider boots with his bike key dangling on his forefinger.

Xaiyla is wearing a tank top and high waist mini skirt with a rock concert chain hanging on her neck.

It seems I'm not the only one who can't sleep and has plans.

We eye each other, probably thinking about what to do next.

I don't know about them but I'm thinking of ways to blackmail them to keep it a secret.

"Look....." We all wait for Xander to continue because he is the smartest among us and I'm curious to know what he'll say as he is Mr. Perfect of this house.

"Continue"

"We are all ears"

"You all, back to your rooms and I'm going back to mine" He turns to leave but our faces fall.

"Don't give me that look. I'm immune to it"

"Buzz killer"

"OK, I won't tell anyone that you were going to give some daddy love to your daughter" Alex threatens him and I know we got ourselves a deal.

"You won't"

"I will"

X

"Ok, here is what we are going to do"

We nod.

"You didn't see me and I didn't see you but Alexia, you go back to your room because Kevin is not in his"

Xander hurries out of the mansion to the guest house, Alex and Xaiyla leave too.

Where he could be? Maybe to fetch water or something.

I return to my room and throw myself on the bed.

Someone knocks on the door.

My body jerks in fear.

"Who's there?"

"Kevin"

I open the door and see him sitting down on the floor, outside of my door.

"Come inside"

He is wearing a thin t-shirt and sweatpants. It's too dark to make out more than just his form.

"We are not disrespecting your parents"

I roll my eyes, annoyed by the good boys in my life.

"What are you doing here then?"

"I am here to make sure nobody enters this without your permission"

A wave of emotion rush in my veins and I took him down in pure amazement.

Is this man real?

He is sitting on a cold floor just to make sure I'm safe.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I feel my voice cracking.