Micky One Shot for Kerry (mrs-peat-allen-tyrer-deyes/tumblr)

I moan in frustration the second I step in the house, slamming the front door shut and flopping on the couch lazily.

"You home babe?" A familiar voice of my boyfriend comes from the corridor.

"Woah Mick! You scared me!" I say shocked. I was definitely not expecting him here.

"Your fault for giving me a key," his laugh echoes out from the hallway.

"Why are you here?"

"Just thought I'd give ya a little surprise," he walks over giving me a tight hug. I let out a loud sigh, my muscles momentarily loosening up.

"How was school?"

"Bad," I state bluntly. "It's so stressful! The homework, exams, everything!" I complain.

"Well how about we take your mind off school for today? How about we put on a movie?" Micky smiles at me, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know...I'd love to, but I have a huge pile of homework waiting for me,"

"C'mon, just one movie?" He insists, putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Someone's awfully clingy today," I joke, giggling into his chest.

"So is that a yes?" He snickers.

"Fine," I finally give in.

We push all of the pillows onto the floor, and Micky goes to grab a few snacks while I get the CD in the player. Seconds later, Micky walks in with a gigantic bowl of popcorn.

"That's quite a lot of popcorn you have there," I laugh.

"Oh well," he shrugs before placing the bowl on the coffee table and sitting himself beside me. He wraps one arm around me, pulling me closer.

The movie finishes and I turn my head to find Micky fast asleep beside me.

I reach for a few pieces of leftover popcorn, and decide to chuck them at him to attempt to wake him. I chuckle quietly to myself, amused at the fact he still wouldn't wake up.

I get ready to throw the 15th piece, but Micky's eyes snap open catching me in the act.

He looks around him and sees all the popcorn, and shakes his head at me, some sort of sly smile plastered on his face.

"I got bored, and you made too much popcorn," I chuckle.

"You throw popcorn at people when you get bored?!" He exclaims.

"Nope, only at you when you fall asleep during movies," I smirk.

He pretends to look unimpressed. I ignore him, grabbing another piece of popcorn, chucking it in the air and catching it in my mouth.

"Weeheey," Micky cheers. "Think you can catch it if I threw it to you?" He continues excitedly.

I nod confidently, positioning myself for the catch.

"Go," I say, as he throws the popcorn.

"Hey!!" I exclaim as I feel two pieces hitting my face. "What was that for?" I say trying to sound angry.

He shrugs innocently. "I got bored?" He laughs, mocking my words from earlier.

I push him away light heartedly, flicking a quick glance at the clock.

"I really gotta finish my school work! I've got an assignment due tomorrow," I say now, a bit stressed.

I get up off the comfy pillows, and start to clean up all the popcorn around us. Suddenly, Micky's strong arms wrap around me, making me lose balance and I fall onto his lap.

"Seriously Mick! I gotta get my stuff done!"

"Well, you don't have to; I don't like seeing you so stressed," he says, putting emphasis on the 'have'.

"I wish I didn't have to do it," I groan.

"How about you runaway with me for 3 months?" He says with a wide smile.

"What? Are you crazy?" I ask, confused.

"Well not ACTUALLY runaway, but how about going on tour with me and the boys?"

"What?" I manage to choke out again.

"Take a break from school Kerry, come with me. I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't bare the thought of not being able to see you for 3 months. I've already asked your parents and they're letting you. So what do you say?" He continues to say, the grin on both our faces growing extremely wide.

"Yes!! Oh my gosh!" I scream, completely overwhelmed, squeezing Micky in a hug.

I quickly get off his lap. "I should really go pack then!"

"Already done," he says proudly, giving me a wink.

"You're the best," I situate myself on his lap again, facing him.

"I know," he sniggers before leaning in to give me a kiss.

These next few months will be absolutely perfect.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Based somewhat around the boys' song "Runaway"!! :) Yes...songs have been my writing inspiration lately x