Dan One Shot for Nadia (NadiaStypayhorlikson/wattpad)

<pre>I crank up the latest One Direction tune and tap away at my laptop.

What a way to relax after school. I surf the web for the next hour or so until my ringtone goes off startling me.

I swipe my phone from my dresser and peek at the caller ID.

Feeling a wide grin spread across my face, I eagerly hit the answer button.

"Hey gorgeous, whatcha up to?" My amazing boyfriend Dan asks me over the line.

Thank goodness he's not here in person to see my cheeks flame.

"Not much, just on the Internet" I reply cradling the phone between my ear and shoulder.

He chuckles and I continue to tap away at the mouse.

"You're always on the Internet Nadia. Come on let's hang out."

I giggle and switch the phone from my right ear to my left.

"I'm not always on the Internet" I say defensively.

"Um yeah you are babe, this whole week I've only seen you what, once? Twice?" He teases

"True, sorry I've been busy" I reply guiltily.

"Doing what? Stalking the members of One Direction?" He teases further.

"Yup" I say seriously.

I hear him laugh and sigh over the phone.

"Babe, come out. I miss you"

My heart somersaults instantly.

"I dunno Dan, I busy tweeting" I tease laughing.

"Alright then" he replies cheekily "looks like I gotta call up one of the One Direction lads, see if they want to hang out"

I start laughing and push away from y laptop.

"Oh okay then, looks like I have to crash your boys night out." I say reaching for some clothes to change into.

"Good. I'll pick you up soon babe" he says hanging up.

I put away my phone and shake my head. I finally turned my laptop off and headed out the door to spend some time with my boyfriend.</pre>