Micky One Shot for Toni (lovelifelovetw/tumblr)

“Micky you’re such a kid!” I giggle, throwing a pillow in his direction.

We were at his house watching a movie just like old times. The boys were out but Micky had decided to stay with me since it was my last day before I had to fly back. I sigh and look at my best friend of almost 5 years. He catches me looking.

“What’s wrong Toni?”

“Last Day,” I grumble and bury my head into his shoulder.

I hear him grunt but he stays still. After a minute of silence his hand makes its way up to play with a strand of my brown hair. I smile into his shoulder, breathing in the smell of him. I’m going to miss him… a lot. We’ve been almost inseparable, but then he moved to pursue his singing career with the GMD3 boys, and now I only ever get to see him on summer and winter breaks.

“You’ll be back before you know it,” I hear him as he tries to comfort me. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work.

“Yeah in what? 10 weeks time?” I snap frustratingly before pushing the popcorn off my lap.

I get up from the floor that we had covered in pillows to watch the movie in comfort, and head into the bathroom. I lean over the sink trying to gather my thoughts together. Ever since I met Micky I’ve had a slight crush on him, but I know he only thinks of me like a sister. The thought frustrates me. Why can’t he see that I like him more than a friend? 

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and make my way back to the living room. I’ll only ever be just a friend to him anyway.

Micky was sat on the couch, he turns around to look at me as soon as I enter the room.

“You okay?” he asks

I fake a smile.

“Yeah, of course” I tell him.

He raises his eyebrows at me.

“You really think you can lie to me without noticing? After all these years Toni?” He jokes.

I bite back a smile and smirk at him instead. I flop onto the couch next to him and sigh. He shoots me a worried look.

“I don’t wanna leave,” I state, staring at the ceiling.

“I don’t want you to leave,” he whispers quietly.

I smile and reach over to give him a hug.

He hugs back, gripping me tightly… a little too tightly.

“Micky,” I gasp, “You’re squishing me!”

He laughs before releasing me. All of a sudden his hands snake around my waist and he begins to tickle me. I can’t hold it any longer, and a laugh escapes my throat as he tickles me. I tumble off the couch barely noticing the pain as I was laughing.

“Micky!!” I scream between laughs, “Stop it!!”

He doesn’t stop tickling me and I struggle to breathe properly. I pull out an arm and punch him straight in his stomach. He stops immediately. 

“Oww!” he yells choking out a laugh.

“Ugh you egg that hurts!” I giggle rubbing my stomach from all the laughter.

I start to sit up but his arms pin me down.

“Micky! Get off!” I giggle again.

He gives me a smile and we stare at each other in silence. He starts to lean down slowly and before I knew it our faces were only a few inches apart. I gasp as he scans my face before leaning all the way down to plant his lips onto mine.

I stay incredibly still, not wanting the moment to end, savouring the taste of his lips.

After a few seconds he pulls away and my I feel my heart pounding.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that,” He whispers.