Dan One Shot for Stephy (spreadyourwings/tumblr)

<pre>"Hold on tight! And don't look!" I hear Dan say.

"Alright!" I sing happily, and I can't help but giggle. It's our one month anniversary and I have no clue as to what I'm in for. He insisted on giving me a piggy back, and said I had to keep my eyes closed until he tells me to open them.

"Am I not heavy?! I have legs of my mine you know," I say sarcastically.

"I'm strong enough," he chuckles, and I feel his voice vibrate against me.

"Show off," I giggle, not protesting any longer.

Finally after a few more minutes, I'm let back on my feet.

"Alright, we're here," he whispers against my ear, sending tingling shivers down my body.

"So can I open my eyes now?" I've gotten more and more impatient and excited to see where he has brought me to.

I open my eyes and automatically fall speechless. We're somehow on a patio on the top of a tall building. Everything about it is just perfect. A small table set up in the middle, a tablecloth draping all the way down to the ground, little tea lights surrounding it to give off just the right amount of light to make everything visible and romantic; and not to mention the amazing panoramic view of the dark night sky and the busy city life beneath us.

"So what do you think?" I turn around to Dan's perfect smile.

"I think it's the cheesiest, most romantic thing any boy's ever done for me, I love it," I say genuinely.

With that, the smile on his face widens. I study the details of his face, until our eyes meet, interlocking with one another's, overspilling with love and passion. I stare into his brown eyes that are lit up and glistening from the surrounding lights and the moonlight. His hand reaches up and tucks a stray strand of my long hair behind my ear, then his hand trails down my cheek and stops at my chin.

Ever so softly and slowly, he tilts my head up and leans in, our faces just inches apart.

We're both captivated in the moment.

I feel his breath linger against me, and slowly, he leans down, making out lips meet.

I savour the familiar taste of his lips as his finger grazes over my now flushed cheeks. The world seems to just have slowed down, as we share a kiss full of desire.

"I love you so much Stephy," Dan whispers against my lips.

"I love you too, you're amazing," I return back, before crashing my lips back onto his for a while longer.</pre>