Micky One Shot for Joanna (joanna_3eek/wattpad)

<pre>"Do you think it's possible to make, like sandballs?" Micky asks seriously, making me crack up laughing. We've been sitting on the soft sand on the beach for a while now, just chatting and enjoying each other's presence and the summer sun.

"As in like snowballs but with sand? I dunno," I laugh.

I watch as he gets up and fills the bucket we had used earlier to build sandcastles with water, and brings it back beside our beach towel. I watch in amusement and curiosity as he pours some water on the dry sand, picking up a handful, he starts moulding. Soon enough he's holding a round ball of sand in his hands.

He nods proudly in success then I see a cheeky smile play on his face.

"Micky, don't you dare thro-"

Too late. I look down at my arm, to see it covered with the wet sand.

I shake my head at him, smirking. "Oh it's on Parsons!"

I follow his actions and pick up some sand, roughly forming it into some sort of ball, but when I look up, I find that Micky's gone- hiding somewhere.

I turn around on the spot but he's nowhere to be seen. I start to walk cautiously up the beach, keeping my eyes peeled for any sign of him.

All of a sudden I feel something wet hit my back. And in the same second- "Boo!" Micky shouts in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around, making me drop my sandball.

I let out a series of laughs and shrieks, before turning to face him. I look into his gorgeous brown eyes, glistening like the sea.

"That's not fair!" I pout, wiping the remaining sand from my hands onto his face, before poking my tongue out at him playfully.

He glares at me and begins to speak, when out of nowhere, it starts to downpour.

"Run!" Micky yells. He grabs my hand and we start to run towards the biggest shady tree we can find.

We reach the tree and the rain's still coming down in buckets, masking the sound of our heavy breathing.

We were both drenched, all the sand washed away and I find myself trying not to laugh at his hair matted to his forehead, water droplets running down his face.

"Micky," I whisper, looking deep into his eyes.

He leans forward and captures my lips with his. Immediately, my arms wrap around his waist, his to my dripping wet hair, pulling me closer. Neither of us caring about the fact that we're standing out in the open in the pouring rain, it just feels like we're the only two people in the world.

"We should get going before you catch a cold," Micky says sweetly as we pull away.

I nod shyly as we begin to walk hand in hand back to his car, the details of this date engraved in my mind.</pre>