Micky One Shot for Bella (damnferrarilane/tumblr)

<pre>I bury my face into my pillow frustratedly. Why! Why does this always happen to me!

It had been exactly 49 hours and 16 minutes since me and my boyfriend Micky had broken up and I'm still torn.

My heart was ripped from my chest and I was a mess ever since. I'm still not over him.

"Micky, we've had this fight for the fifth time!" I had yelled

"What and this is my fault?" He yelled back with more force.

"Well it's not mine?!" I screamed, hurt that he had accused me.

"Well maybe we shouldn't be dating then." He yelled with finality.

I stopped in my tracks unable to breathe.

He ran a hand, exasperated through his hair.

"Bella, why do we keep doing this to us?"

I felt the tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

I gathered my strength, took a deep breath and faked a smile.

"You're right. Maybe we shouldn't date" I said bitterly.

Instant regret had coloured his face.

"Bella" he started but I had already run away from him.

And I've been locked in my room ever since. I'm over him, I'm over him I keep telling myself. But I miss his laugh, the way he says my name, the way he strokes my long brown hair when we were cuddled up on the sofa. I'm definitely not over him.

Taking a cleansing breath, I pick myself up off my bed and clean up my appearance. My green eyes look dull, dark and lifeless and my hair, messy and knotted. I sigh and pull on an old sweater and roughly tie my hair into a loose bun.

I head over to the nearest Starbucks, my one and only sanctuary where the combination of the sweet, spicy cinnamon and the rich, bitter coffee aroma can calm me.

I order my usual and head over to the corner of the coffee shop where I'm always at.

I sip at my drink, look out the window and daydream of Micky and reminiscing all the good times we've had together.

"Bella" a familiar voice breathes.

My eyes widen as I recognise the voice and I don't dare turn around to look. It's all in my head, it's all in my head.

"Bella" the voice says again, "Bella please."

I drop my head down and try ignore my pounding heart.

Two fingers gently lift my head up and I meet a pair of painfully familiar eyes of my now ex-boyfriend.

"I knew I would find you here" He says and sits down next to me.

"Well, you found me" I say blunty.

"Bella please, listen to me." He pleads.

I look up into those eyes again.

"Bella. I miss you." He whispers with tears glistening in his eyes, "Bella I need you. I'm not over you at all. I didn't mean what I said, all I know is... I love you"

My heart stops and I look down at my drink trying to digest his words.

Before I could even think about what he had said, he lifts my head up and places a soft tender kiss on my lips.

"I love you. I'm sorry" he whispers.

"I love you too Micky" I say certain that he means it.</pre>