Greg One Shot for Chelsea (nicely-tw-1d/tumblr)

<pre>“Come on, come on, come on!” Greg chants, yanking me by the arm like a child, pulling me behind him as he trots forward.

“Greggers, the roller coaster will be there all day, it’s not going anywhere. We don’t need to run there.” I giggle.

“I’ve been looking forward to this all day! And now we’ve finally made our way to it..." He pauses to look at me, unamused. "You’re walking too slow.”

I just laugh at him.

“Race you there?” I suggest suddenly, taking off without waiting for his response.

He chases after me, both of us getting dirty looks from everyone as we weave in and out of the crowds like little kids. We make it to the line and come to a halting stop, almost bumping into the people in front of us.

"I think I won," I say between our non-stop giggling.

"As if!" Greg retorts.

We end up pushing and shoving each other playfully, and soon enough it's our turn to go on the ride.

We spent the rest of our afternoon going on as many rides as we could manage, and stuffing ourselves with so much food.

The sun's almost setting now, and Greg and I are sitting hand in hand on one of the benches, all tired out.

"One last one?" Greg asks.

"I swear we've been on every single one already! Even the most kiddy ones," I laugh light heartedly.

"The Merry-Go-Round was fun," He chuckles before pointing in front of us. "Ferris Wheel?"

"Alright," I say, quickly standing up, pulling him off the bench with me.

Thankfully the line isn't very long, and soon enough we're sat in our own capsule.

Subconsciously, I tighten my fingers around Greg's, as our cart rises, overlooking the whole amusement park and some of the city.

"It's beautiful," I gape in awe, seeing the sun set in the distance.

"It is," my boyfriend agrees beside me.

We enjoy the ride in silence, neither of us feeling the need to talk, but just simply enjoying being with each other.

“Don’t look down!” Greg suddenly exclaims, breaking the comfortable silence. Slowly and unknowingly, we've stopped at the very top of the ferris wheel. I absorb in the breathtaking evening panorama view, and in the corner of my eye I just see Greg staring at me, making my face blush the colour of the evening sky.

Slowly, Greg scoots closer to me and puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder, cuddling into his neck. ”We’re at the top of the world right now, you and me.” He says, looking out into the distance, while his hand absent mindedly strokes my black hair. ”Nobody else in the world I would rather be with.” I whisper. He pinches my nose teasingly, making me giggle and sit up.

”There’s nobody else I would rather be with either,” He says quietly against my ear, before flashing his adorable smile. He looks me straight in the eyes, his blue looking more intense than ever. ”I love you Chelsea,” he says suddenly, catching me by surprise, the butterflies awakening in my stomach.

”I love you too,”

And with that, I feel his warm hands on my cheeks, as he pulls me in for a long and passionate kiss at the top of the ferris wheel.</pre>