Greg One Shot for Hayley (drunk-dick/tumblr)

<pre>I quickly and clumsily open the door of my friend's car and dash to my front door.

I wave to my friend but I don't waste time. I throw the front door open and scurry up the stairs.

What to wear, what to wear?

What do you wear on a first date with a gorgeous blonde haired and green eyed boy that you really really like anyway? I mean, it's a miracle he asked me out so honestly, I didn't really think I'd get this far.

I tear my room apart, pulling every outfit I owned onto my bed creating an absolute bomb site.

15 outfits later, I settle on a sparkly t-shirt with star decors, a black ruffled skirt and black sandals with bows on the side.

I arrange my brown curls so it framed nicely around my face and put on a light layer of makeup just for this event.

The sudden sound of my doorbell startles me and I shoot 5 feet in the air.

After I take a few deep, calming breaths, I descend the stairs, swipe my purse front the coffee table in the lounge and open the front door.

There he is, looking perfect as usual. I look into his blue eyes as it seems to sparkle even more than I remember it did.

"You look... wow" he breathes looking me up and down.

I feel the temperature rise in my cheeks.

I take another deep breath and regain my usual bubbly confident self.

"Why thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I respond and take his arm when he offers it to me.

We get in his car and he drives me to a restaurant.

He laughs when my favorite song starts playing on the radio and we belt out the lyrics to it.

"Who knew you could sing Hayley" he says smirking as the song finishes.

"Coming from you?" I wink.

We both laugh and Greg pulls up into an empty parking space.

We finally arrive at the restaurant. After taking a look at the massive menu, we place our orders after much debate and take a sip of our drinks.

The date went really well, we talked about anything and everything, found that our dislikes and likes were similar to one another's and we ate the delicious meal that was placed in front of us.

"That was fun" I exclaim when we head back into the car park.

He laughs and agrees.

He starts up the car and does something unexpected.

He places his hand under my own so we were holding hands.

I stiffen a little, startled.

But I start to grin,

"So much for 2 hands on the wheel?" I giggle.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take" he replies with a playful glint in his eye.

I blush and my heart pounds faster.

We drive all the way back to my place hand in hand.

He gets out of the car after he parks and opens my door for me.

"Thanks Greg, I had a really good night" I say feeling really shy for the first time, not sure what to expect.

"No problem, thanks for coming out with me" he grins.

"Of course" I say with a smile.

A few awkward seconds of silence pass us before he speaks again.

"Will you do this again with me some time?"

My heart begins to pound uncontrollably again.

"Definitely" I grin biting my lip nervously.

I watch as he notices my lip bite and sun-consciously runs his tongue over his.

Before I know it, he leans in ever so slowly waiting for my permission.

I wrap my arms around his neck and it's the only push he needs

He leans in, closing the space between our lips.

I gasp and smile into the kiss.

He pulls away an inch and asks me,

"Will you be my girlfriend Hayley?" He whispers onto my lips.

I smile and press my lips into his.

He chuckles,

"So that's a yes?"

I bite my lip again and kiss him on his right cheek this time.

"Yes"</pre>