Micky One Shot for Lucia (Anonymous/tumblr)

<pre>"Lucia stop! You're being ridiculously!" My boyfriend Micky screams at me.

"No Micky, you are. Just listen to me for once!" I yell back, shocked at myself that I was angry enough to speak up.

"I ALWAYS listen to you Lucia, you just never listen to ME! You always whine and I always listen. What about me?!"

I instantly break down into tears. Is this how he feels?

I run away from him into the busy London city bumping into people along the way.

I run and run until I'm breathless.

I collapse on a bus bench and realise that my phone was buzzing like mad.

Pulling it out, I check the caller ID.

I scoff at the name. Typical.

I turn the vibrate off my phone and pocket it.

I wipe away the tears tracks as best as I can and continue my way down the busy London road.

I spend the next hour watching the billboards and look into the shops trying to clear the thoughts of Micky but nothing seems to work.

I miss him.

After an hour of wandering around aimlessly, I suddenly spot a familiar jacket inside a red telephone booth and gasp when I realise who it is.

I hide behind a nearby pole and watch as my boyfriend desperately rummages around his pocket for another coin to deposit in the payphone. He finally finds one and inserts it. He quickly dials a number and waits a few moments.

I quickly take out my own cellphone and sure enough it was him that was calling.

I gasp and the feeling of guilt overwhelms me. All of a sudden, my phone stops ringing and I snap my head back up to see him pound the telephone angrily.

I gasp and quickly make my way to the phone booth without him noticing.

He rummages through his pocket again frowning.

I open the telephone booth door swiftly and enter it.

"Sorry, this telephone is taken" he says frustratedly without looking up.

"Damn! Do you have a coin?" He asks finally looking up. His face relaxes into a shocked smile and pulls me in for a hug.

"Bloody hell Lucia, you scared me to death. I'm so sorry I made you run away. I was worried as hell. I tried calling you so many times but you didn't pick up. I'm so sorry Lucia, I didn't mean what I said. I love you so much" he whimpers.

I smile and hug him back.

"I love you too Micky. I'm sorry I didn't pick up." I whisper in his ear stroking his hair.

He pulls away and holds me by the shoulders.

"I promise I'll try to never hurt you. I'm really sorry" he says looking me in the eyes. He leans in and kisses me.

I sigh into his passionate kiss and gently push him back against the phone and kiss him back.

"I forgive you. I love you" I say kissing him again.</pre>