Greg One Shot for Imogen (Imagine_D3x/wattpad)

<pre>Pulling my long sleeve jumper over my hands, I duck my head down and make my way through the crowded area of the London tube. The ridiculous analyst of people waiting for the underground tube made it almost impossible to not bump into strangers.

I adjust my headphones and crank up the volume of the Labrinth album I have playing and relax as I wait for the tube to arrive.

The screeching sound of the underground tube indicates that the tube has arrived and I swiftly slide between the opening doors and find myself a seat.

Scanning the routes, I count the number of stops before I arrive at my destination. Five.

I lean back against on the seat and nod my head along to the beat.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes watching me.

I look up and sure enough, there was a very cute blonde haired boy looking at me. We make eye contact for about 2 seconds before I snap my head away.

Feeling the blush creep onto my cheeks, I duck my head down and continue to listen to my music.

The underground tube slows down to a stop and the doors open. I take the opportunity to sneak a quick glance at the boy and find that he was looking my way again.

I quickly sweep my eyes over to the window next to him as pretend to look at the scenery.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see him look in the opposite direction so I quickly glance at him again.

He was very cute. His blonde hair was spiked up as if he had just run us hand through it and his eyes that looks hazel from this angle is gazing out of the opposite window.

I watch his eyes dart to mine and I immediately divert my eyes down to my hands in shame.

4 more stops. Just 4 more.

I distract myself by pulling out my iPod and switching the Labrinth album to the Ed Sheeran album. I refuse to look back up.

After what felt like hours, I reach my destination and I hop off. Not looking back and duck my head all the way through the massive crowd until I walk straight into someone.

"Sorry!" I whisper, mortified.

I look up and wish I could turn around and run away.

It was the cute boy from the tube. How did he even get off the tube so fast?!

"Hey there" he smiles at me.

My heart does this entire gymnastics routine before I return his greeting.

"Hi" I say quietly instantly regretting it as I hate the sound of my voice.

"Sorry, for bumping into you" he says conversationally.

I shake my head.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking" I accidentally say, louder this time. I consider wiring my jaw shut at this point.

He gestures to my iPod.

"What are you listening to?" He asks grins.

I pull out my iPod from my jacket pocket and flash the screen at him.

I watch as his face light up.

"I love Ed Sheeran" he offers, "One of the best British singers I reckon"

I nod agreeing with his words.

"I'm in a band myself actually" he says nonchalantly.

"Really?" I speak up, interested.

A slight blush washes over his cheeks.

"Yeah, kinda"

I laugh and urge him to go on.

"Yeah, in a band called District3 with my mates Dan and Micky." he admits shoving his hands in his jean pockets.

"Wow" I say impressed.

"Yeah, we do covers and put it up on YouTube and stuff" he continues.

"That's awesome! I'll be sure to look it up" I say, starting to feel comfortable around him.

He chuckles.

"So, uh what's your name?" He asks.

"Imogen. And yours?" I ask back.

"Greg. Well, nice to meet you Imogen. I have to go but uh... can I get your number?"

My cheeks flush and I nod shyly.

I enter my number into his phone that he hands me and he takes it back grinning widely.

"It was very nice chatting to you. Maybe we should do this again sometime?" He says hopefully.

"Sure" I giggle.

I watch as he turns around and leaves the tube station. My heart stops racing and I reach for my ringing phone.

"Love your music taste btw. Lovely meeting you - Greg x."</pre>