Greg One Shot for Kia (thathotguyharrystyles/tumblr)

<pre>"If I remember correctly, You, Mr West, owe me a date," I giggle over the phone to my boyfriend.

"Yeah I know," Greg replies softly. "How 'bout now? The boys and I were just discussing new ideas for the band, but I'll always squeeze in time for my favourite girl."

"They won't mind?"

"They won't know," he says so matter of fact-ly.

"Sneaky Greg. Alright, I'll be right over," I chuckle before hanging up.

Greg and I have been dating for 3 months now, but we've kept our relationship a secret from everyone, even our closest friends. I mean, he's in a freaking band- if I told my friends, some of them might turn against me or be jealous of us; if Greg told his fans, he might lose fans, and they might give me hate- that's why we've both promised to keep us a secret, however tough it may be.

I reach the boys' apartment and I quickly sneak over to a window, like I've always done, before flicking Greg a quick text message.

'I'm here :) x'

I peek through the slightly open window to see him pulling out his phone from his pocket, and seconds later his eyes meet mine. I pull a funny face at him and he tries to stifle a smile.

I watch intensely as he shuffles in his seat awkwardly.

"Guys, I'm gonna head out to grab something to eat," Greg says.

"Sure mate, bring some food back for us please!" I hear Dan reply.

"Sure," Greg says before sneaking another glance over towards me, giving me a sneaky wink, before leaving the room.

I make my way to their front door, and shortly after Greg opens it.

"Hello beautiful," he says after shutting the door.

"Hi," I smile shyly.

He chuckles and gives me a brief kiss on the nose. "Let's go," he says, as his hand and fingers find its way to interlock with mine.

We start walking hand in hand through the quiet streets, before stopping at the reserve park where we first met.

I feel him squeeze my hand tighter. "Remember this park?"

"Nah, not really, where are we?" I pretend to be clueless; staring up at him while trying to suppress a smile.

He raises his eyebrows at me, unconvinced.

"I'm joking! Of course I remember!" I exclaim as we both laugh.

"C'mon, let's go exploring," he says, before dragging me in the direction of the dense forest.

I giggle at his childish behaviour as he leads me.

"Woah, it's beautiful," I say in awe. We've made our way quite deep into the forest, and now we find ourself staring at a meadow full of blooming wild daisies.

"Yeah it is," Greg says beside me.

I lean down to grab a handful of daisies and walk towards an empty patch of grass. Soon enough I make a heart shape outline out of the daisies.

Greg sits down beside me and places a big pile of picked daisies beside him, and starts to place them near the heart I made. I stare at him at work; intrigued and slightly confused by it.

A while later I finally see it- the words 'Greg and Kia' clearly spelt out using the daisies.

We both stand up to marvel at what he had made.

"It's amazing," I giggle.

Greg turns around and places his arms around my waist, pulling me closer so I can hear his heartbeat against his ear.

"I want to tell the world about us, I want them to know you're mine, but we made a promise and I'm keeping it, no matter how hard it'll be. I love you Kia," he says.

I feel my cheeks flush, and I bury my head further into his chest. But I feel his finger on my chin, guiding my head up so my eyes meet his.

"I love you too Greg," I smile.

He tilts my head up further and leans down, his lips close to mine.

Full of desire and lust, I stretch up slightly, our lips meeting.

His hand quickly finds the back of my neck, and I swiftly wrap my arms around him, as we kiss passionately.

Slowly, we pull out, our eyes still locked in one another's.

"We should get going, yeah?" I ask, aware that unknowingly, a lot of time has passed.

Greg nods briefly, before we quickly head back to their apartment.

As we reach the front door, we steal a quick kiss before Greg steps inside the house.

Routinely, I sneak to the window and I watch him enter the room to greet Micky and Dan.

"Dude, where's our food?" Micky exclaims.

Crap.

Greg's eyes widen. "I, um, I ate it all on the way home," he says, trying not to sound suspicious.

I facepalm, and try not to laugh at his pathetic lie.

"Whatever bro," Micky rolls his eyes at him.

"Greg's always sneaking off, I say he has a girl out there," Dan smirks and nudges Greg, as Micky laughs in agreement.

I watch as Greg shrugs. He takes a quick glance over at me, and mouths 'I love you,' without catching the boys' attentions.

I grin widely and mouth the words back.

Our little secret is safe for a while longer.</pre>