Part 1

Hi Guys, this is my second story... hope you all enjoy it... I cann't imagine any other names other than Rishab Kundra and Madhubala for this story so posting without changing any names.. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 9 PM, Pune

*Ring*Ring*

Seeing the caller Id on her phone screen, Madhu smiled and attended the call.

"Hello"

"Honey ,have you boarded the train ?"

"ha daddy just now got into the train, where are you ?"

"Your Mom gave me a list of necessary provisions so came out to buy them honey" says Malik in a complaining tone.

"oh poor daddy " says Madhu chuckling.

"ok take care ,eat something ok, will call you after reaching home."

"Ok daddy" says Madhu smiling knowing how he gets worried about her during journey.

"waiting for you honey, have a safe journey, bye"

"you will see me tomorrow morning daddy, just wait for few more hours, bye " saying this she hangs up.

Her life has changed so much in 3 years but her relation with her parents is still the same, they still treat her like a baby, always worried about her safety and health.

Madhubala Malik a beautiful, talented, smart and reserved girl. Her goal is to always make her parents happy and proud of her. She is perfect example of a daughter every parent would wish for, always takes care of her parents. She is 24 year old graduate, working in one of the top MNC's at Pune for the past 3 years. She had never been away from her parents but now she had been staying away from them for the past 3 years due to her job, her parents living in a small town in Mumbai . Her parents treats her like a friend and she always shares everything with them and doesn't want to hide anything from them.

Hearing her mobile ring, she comes back to reality and answers the call.

"Hey Madhu, what's up?" asks Anjali her friend cum colleague.

"nothing much anju...you tell me?"

"nothing ...?? Don't lie Madhu I know you must be dreaming about your would be husband right?" asks Anjali teasingly.

"Shut up Anju... it's not what you think" says Madhu blushing hearing husband' word.

Yes she is getting married in a week, she didn't even see the groom. when her parents asked her opinion about a marriage proposal she just told them that if they thinks that the groom is perfect for her, she is ready to get married to that person as she believes that her parents know better what is good for her than herself.

"Acha... I know you are blushing now..." says Anju teasingly.

"Stop it Anju please... you are coming for sure right otherwise I will kill you??" says Madhu faking anger.

"How can I miss my dearest friend's wedding ...? I will come Madhu but a day before your wedding only." Says Anjali.

" Try to come atleast 2 days before Anju please..."asks Madhu making a puppy face.

"Madhu we already discussed about this... I have to meet another friend regarding some work so I can only come before your wedding day... it is very important otherwise I woludn't be going plzz understand.." says Anju pleadingly.

"Okk you win ... I am nervous Anju my life is going to change in a week ,if possible try to come as early as possible... your presence will make me feel better" says Madhu nervously.

"Don't worry Madhu, everything is going to be fine, I will come as early as possible, be happy and enjoy your week time as Miss Madhubala after marriage you will be Mrs.Madhubala ." says Anju.

"Okk bye ..."

"Bye Take care"

Next day early morning she reached her home.. and welcomed by her parents. Her parents are very happy that she is getting married and sad at the same time as she is going to her sasural after marriage leaving them.

Days passed very quickly, soon it is the day of her wedding. All were very busy with arrangements and rituals, as promised Anjali came a day before the wedding. Madhu was brought to the mandap, the rituals has started. She is very nervous to sit beside her would be husband whom she even didn't see his face atleast for once. Through out the wedding rituals she bend her head down and just doing the things what the pandit was asking her. The pandit asked the groom to tie the mangalsutra. After tieing magalsutra, the groom pinched on her back for which she turned her head up to see the groom and shocked to see her husband, at that instinct she whisphered the name "RK" involuntarily to which he winked at her and settled down beside her comfortably, and filled her maang with sindhoor. She turned towards her parents and saw them smiling happily with tears in their eyes., She doesn't know how to react as she never expected in her dreams that one day he(RK) would be her husband. She just did the remaining rituals like a robot as instructed by the pandit.. but her mind is filled with so many questions... she knew that her fiance's name is Rishab Kundra but never expected that this Rishab Kundra is none other than RK.

************************************************************************************************************

So how is it?? Kindly ignore if there are any mistakes... please share your views......

Please do vote and comment....

@@Veni