"So you're going to Italy in the break?" He asks while breaking the egg like a pro.

"Wow! You're amazing in this. Can you break one more? It's oddly satisfying and yes to your question"

"How many?"

"3 more but in 2 separate bowls. 2 eggs in each"

"Why? We can do it with one bowl"

"But the chef in the video used 2 bowls. So we are using 2 bowls" 

I'm not changing one single step.

"You watched a cooking video?" 

His chuckle makes this morning beautiful than before. I take the hem of his t-shirt and twist it between my fingers.

"I wanted to take care of you" I answer honestly.

He leans his forehead on mine and boops my nose with his.

"You take care of me the way I can't" Pulling back, he frowns playfully, "I kind of like you unburnt"

I swat his back and laugh because I know he is right. I'll probably harm myself or burn his kitchen.

"I'd like myself unburnt too"

"See, we are finally agreeing on something. We will make a perfect team"

I don't know why he is using can and will when we are a team.

"Where are you going in this break? Because you just met your family last week" 

I try to divert myself from something which is simple and I am trying to complicate it.

"Nowhere. What next?"

"Spread the batter on the pan and dip two slices of bread. So you'll be here? Alone?"

"Yeah but it's fine with me. I don't want to travel anywhere without you"

I hop down from the countertop and hug him from behind. God! His body. Hard and muscular but warm, so warm that all I want to do is keep hugging him.

"Well in that case, why don't you come with me to Italy?"

Dr. Phil has been asking to meet Kevin, the guy who has worked his 'magic' on him.

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure! Now flip it and spread some grated cheese on top"

He does so.

"I won't be hindering your meeting with the doctor?" He asks holding my hand that is on his stomach.

"Rubbish! She specifically asked me to bring you with him. I told her about the first time we sleep together and I didn't have any nightmares also since we have started sleeping together" 

I speak but my eyes train on cheese that is slightly melting now.

"Fold from four sides"

"She?" He asks sounding way too surprised.

"Yeah, Dr. Savija Phil" 

His entire body freezes for a second before relaxing.

"She is a woman and you're okay with her?"

I pull back my arms slightly hurt but not from his words. I just happened to remember my reality of how messed up I am.

"She is my psychologist and I know her for long enough. She helps me, at least she tries to"

He flips and folds the omelet in the sandwich before turning off the stove and pulling me to him.

"I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted to know about the only woman you're comfortable with. I want you as you're and  you're perfect, my Big Skate"