Ch. 10

"Ooooooooo, there is something going down, like a storm in the skyyyy- Ohhh!" I sang, scrubbing the shampoo through my hair. Laurie was waiting downstairs while I took my shower. We were going to the mall. After I yelled at him about the toilet fiasco, we decided we'd go shopping. I was singing 'Mama Knows Best' by JessieJ, belting out the words.

"I ain't gonna be played by your behavior, how can I trust someone who's lying to me? I said, bow out and go. I said, bow out and leave. Pack your bags and go 'cause, you're not for me- Nooooooooo!" My heart was pounding as I approached the main chorus.

"Mama knows best when times get hard, and papa always has a joke to make me laauugghh! Mama knows best when I go down. She bring'd be up to always keep my feet on the groouuunnnddd!" I sang out the whole song before getting out and drying off. I dressed in grey leggings, black knit Uggs®, a black turtleneck, and a grey knitted beanie. My hair was being kind that day, and dried in loopy curls. I did my make up, brushed my teeth, and headed out the bathroom. When I opened the door, Laurie stood there.

"Wonderful performance, Miss." I blushed a deep scarlet and flicked him in the face.

"Shut up."