Ch. 15

Laurie and I stayed and hung out with Robbie for a while. Bring Me the Horizon played in the background. We talked mostly about music. Robbie was really only into rock and rock-influenced songs. I told him he was music racist. He flipped me off. I stuck out my tongue.

When we finally left, Laurie's mom wanted him home. Apparently she wanted to talk about being prepared for the upcoming school year. A.k.a. Laurie was in for a brutal lecture.

The moment Laurie was gone I dialed Alex's number.

"This is Alexis Brandon, how may I be of service?"

"Can I come over?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Ooooooh, I'm hearing crush in your voice! Get your love-drunk ass over here!" So I did.

We sat on her bedroom floor eating PopChips®, and blaring Ke$ha songs.

"Soo, who is he?" She twirled her hair and leaned in excitedly.

"I don't really know him all that well..." She looked exasperated.

"Just tell me what you do know about him!" She seemed to be getting anxious.

"He's got dark hair, and gorgeous blue eyes, and a great body. Like, a really great body. He was freaking fit, and I haven't even seen him shirtless." Alex squealed.

"Okay, and his name?"

"Robbie."

"Eeeeeiiee!"

"What?"

"Don't you see? You're gonna finally get over Laurie! You're finally liking someone you actually have a shot with! Yaye!" I smiled awkwardly, and part of me hoped she was right.

Just A Littleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें