Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I just don't want you to get behind in school because of me." He whispered, pulling me a little bit closer, executing any space between us. I smiled and pressed my face further into his chest.

"Stop worrying about me and worry abot yourself, Mister.You need to heal and I need you to focus on that, not on me. Capeesh?" I asked, looking straight into his humour-filled eyes. He nodded and grinned at me leaning down to give me a long, deep kiss. I pulled back breathless and fluttered my eyes open to find him laying back on the pillow with his eyes closed.

"Go to sleep." I whispered and smiled as I lay a kiss on his forehead.

~*~

It had been about a day now and Liam was currently still asleep, it was about 3 A.M., and I couldn't sleep. The nurses had scolded Liam and I when she found me in his bed and I reluctantly hopped out, despite Liam's protests. My mom had come in to give me a change of clothes and a bag of McDonalds. Oh my gosh, real food never taste so amazing, especially after a day of hospital produce. Just thinking about that makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

I tiredly leant on the side of the bed beside Liam as he lay motionless on his back, his breath coming out in an even pattern. I watched the stress lines on his face disappear in each breath he took, the slight parting of his lips as he inhaled and exhaled, the small curbe insinuated from his dream.

I couldn't believe he was so close to losing his life, I had never been more afraid! I placed my hands in my hair, grasping the stringy strands into my fingers and pulling them aggressively opening my mouth for  silent scream.

My head perked up when I heard deep voices appear from outside the door. I saw multiple shadows show beneath the door and I waited for them to pass. Which they didn't. I proctectively walked in front of Liam's bed and stood staring at the door daring for the people to enter. They would have to get pass me to see my boyfriend in such a fragile state.

The door flung open and in walked a smiling, dimpled guy with a mass of brunette curls on his head flicked to one side. Next walked in a guy with spiked up brown hair, he held a mischevious glint in his light blue eyes. Next walked in another guy with dark brown, almost black hair a expertly smoothed quiff made up from his fringe, he had these amaing brown eyes with long to-die-for lashes, followed by a blonde guy with tussled hair and blue eyes that sparkled, accenting his boyish face.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered out, holding my arms in front of Liam protectively. There was no way I'd be able to fight all these guys, I didn't even know how to fight.

"We're here to see Liam." The blonde one said, the familiar Irish accent bringing about recognition.

"Y-you're the one from the phone." I stated, still a bit shakey as I took in his form. He smiled as he looked me in the eye and nodded, holding out his hand.

"I'm Niall, you must be Summer." He said as I took his hand shaking it gently and I turned my eyes expectantly to the other three.

"I'm Zayn." Said the one with the quiff and amazing eyes, his smooth voice seemed awfully familiar. I moved my eyes to the next one.

"I'm Louis. Also know as the Swag-Master from Doncaster -" The one with spikey hair said, manuvering away from my hand and leaning down to engulf me in a hug. I yelped in surprise before hugging him back hesitantly. As he was speaking the guy with curly hair butted in.

"And his mother likes to call him Boo-Bear." He sniggered, pulling Louis away from me and kissing me on the cheek before bringing me into a hug.

"Harry," Niall scolded. "This is Summer. Liam's girlfriend." He emphasised the word girlfriend and Harry let go reluctantly with a pout.