Epilogue

Two years later:

Jieun and I were hanging out. We were having lunch and I didn't feel like eating. "Y/n, what's wrong, tell me, I know somethings up, you can't hide it from me." She said. I sighed. I shouldn't tell her first but I have to tell someone. "I-I'm pregnant.." I said. "You're what!" She shouted. "Shhhh!" Is hissed at her. "Don't be so loud, paparazzi could be here, do you know how national Jimin and I wedding was, I can't give away information!" I said. "Right sorry, how did you find out?" She questioned. "Well I took a drug store test and it was positive, and I even went to the doctors just to make sure and it's true." I looked down. "Does he know?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Why didn't you tell him?" She asked.

"I'm scared, what if he's not ready for this, what if he doesn't want a child," I blurted. "He loves you so much Y/n, just tell him, you're over reacting," she said. "You're right I should tell him." I said.

I arrived home, it was now night time. I walked into the bedroom "Hey, babe, how was your girls day?" He asked as he set down his laptop with emails. I gave a faint smile and said, "It was great," he looked at me. "What's wrong?" He said. I just looked down and fiddled with my fingers. What if he doesn't want this. What if he's not ready. "Come on Y/n tell me." He took my hands into his.

"Let me hug you, hugs make it better." He smiled. As he pulled me into a hug. "Even if you're hugging two people?" I asked. "Or maybe one person and a smaller tiny very tiny person." I said again still in his embrace. "What d-did you just s-say ?" He asked in disbelief as he slowly pulled away from the hug. "I-I'm pregnant.." I said. "Really?! For real?!" He exclaimed in excitement as he picked me up and spun me around. "Y-you're happy?" I asked him. "Of course I am! I've always wanted a baby, but I want sure if you were up for it." He said. I smiled and kissed him.

The next morning I awoke to the voice of someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin's face laying next to my exposed stomach. "Hey, I'm you're daddy, your mommy is asleep right now, I'm gonna take good care of you," he rubbed my stomach and kissed it. "Aren't you cute." I said grabbing his attention. "You're awake," he said and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and laid down again. "Let's sleep." He said. I cuddled him as he hugged me. I was so happy I'm gonna be a mom.