Chap:57

Why didn't you tell me

Jimin POV

I looked at her mom. Her wise words slowly sinking into me. "I know what you and Y/n had was supposed to be fake.....but what if it was meant to be real...."

Y/n POV

I headed back to my mom's room. "We should Umm get going...before reporters...find out." I said. Jimin looked at me and nodded. "Remember what I said..." my mom told Jimin before we left the room. "Looks like you two had a good talk...." I trailed off. "Yeah we did, but why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Y/n, you're leaving already....well goodbye I hope to see you soon and the hottie," she mumbled the last part. Jimin chuckled. "Goodbye Y/n," my dad said. "Goodbye," I waved.

We exited the house and was walking towards the car. "Why didn't you tell me Y/n?" Jimin questioned. "Because I didn't need to." I hopped into the car. "Yes you did, you could've, I can cover your mom's expenses." He pleaded. "No, I can do it myself, don't worry about it..." I brushed off the topic. We headed home and I went straight to bed. I was tired, mentally and emotionally.

Jimin POV

"So how'd it go, with her mom?" Taehyung asked. "You know and didn't tell me!" I yelled. "I swore to her I wouldn't tell you." Taehyung defended. I sighed and went to bed. I walked upstairs to see Y/n's room door slightly opened. I peeked inside and saw her small figure fast asleep. With her phone in her hands. I slowly crept into the room ,took her phone and placed it on the nightstand. I looked at her adorable sleeping figure. "I need to tell you the truth, somehow." I whispered as I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. I left the rooom and took of the lights.

Timeskip to morning
Jimin POV

I woke up, did my usual routine and headed to work. I called Jungkook to my office. "Did you know about her mom?" I asked calmly. "Oh now you're concerned about her family members how sweet." He remarked. "I'm guessing you did," I sighed. "Why else would she agree to go on a stupid fake business trip huh, you thought she liked you, please, she's out of your league anyway."