Chap:42

Sick

"Yes ma'am." He said. I hurried down to the huge kitchen. I made some porridge for him as well to soothe his throat. I carefully brought the food up to his mansion of a room. I walked inside to find him on his laptop. I rolled my eyes and set the food down. I sat on the bed. I studied his features. His face was pale and his eyes were droopy and tired. "Done staring?" He asked with his eyes never leaving the computer screen. "S-sorry.." I replied looking at my feet.

He closed his laptop and looked at me. "Why did you come here?" He questioned picking up the bowl of porridge. "Well you never miss a day at work so I called Taehyung to see if everything was ok...and he said he didn't know so I got worried and here I am." I explained. "Worried about me I see?" He said smirking. "Psht as if, I just came to see if you weren't dying and clearly you're not so I should go." I replied about to get up but he pulled me onto his chest. "W-what are you doing?" I asked flustered by his actions. "Don't go yet...stay." He said as he tightened his embrace. I lightly smiled to myself as I relaxed my body. Slowly I drifted into sleep.

Timeskip to Next Morning

I awoke in a familiar room. Then it suddenly hit me. Oh no. Did I stay the entire night. Suddenly my hard pillow was rising and falling. It was his chest. Did I really sleep here? Oh my god Y/n what is wrong with you. He tightened his arms around my waist as I tried at get up. "It's Sunday let's sleep in." He mumbled in his raspy voice and boy was it hot. No Y/n don't let him fool you with his amazing looks. "Jimin I need to get up." I said. "Why?" He whined. "I can't stay here..." I continued. "Why do I make you nervous." He asked smirking at me again. "Huh, you? Please." I sarcastically remarked. He rolled his eyes. I finally succeeded in releasing myself from his grasp. We both rolled of the bed.

I made my way down the stairs. "Goodbye Ms.Hwang..." I said bowing. "Since when did you two become friends?" He questioned as we made our way down the hall. "Umm none of your business..." I replied smiling cheekily. "T-thanks...for yesterday...." he thanked as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "Is the all powerful CEO playboy Park Jimin thanking me...how sweet." I replied placing my hand on my heart pretending to be touched.

He replied, "Yah, girls would die for me..." he said and I responded, "Well I won't.."