Chap:79

Bath Pt:2 ;)

My eyes widened. "What are you doing in here?!" I shrieked as he sat beside my tub. "I got bored," he calmly said. I rolled my eyes. I was covered by the bubbles so I wasn't too nervous. I remembered when he first sat there. My heart was broken, and he stood by my side. He made me feel loved... "Y/n, you're daydreaming." He giggled. "Do you regret it?" I asked him. "Do you regret asking me to be your date?" I questioned. I felt like I really needed to know. "No, I don't regret anything," he looked at me lovingly. I smiled. "By the way....this ring.....was it....perhaps, maybe, possibly given to Chaeyong before me?" I asked again looking away. "Ooo, I see where this is going," he chuckled. "No, it wasn't given to her, my mom didn't really approve of Chaeyong, she thought that she wasn't the one for me, I guess she was right." He responded.

"Oh," I didn't know that. I always thought Chaeyong was the perfect girlfriend image. "She really likes you..." he said. I smiled again. "D-do you still love Jungkook?" He asked fiddling with his fingers. "N-no, I-I wanted to take him back...but...I can't go through that pain again, he betrayed my love, so...I'll have to learn to get over it." I replied he leaned his head back on the wall and closed his eyes. The room was filled with a comfortable silence.

I slowly reached out my hand to his glowing face.

He was so beautiful. I lightly brushed my finger over his lip. "What are you doing?" He asked with his eyes still closed. "Nothing." I replied as my finger traced his sharp jawline.

Timeskip to next day:

"Ok make sure to take pain killers if you fell any pain on the cut and make sire to eat you food and don't worry about work, Taehyung has it all under control and-" I was cut off by him. "Don't worry I know I know, don't be out to late and stay safe." He reminded me. "I will Jimin," I smiled as I placed my scarf around my neck. He kissed my cheek and I waved goodbye. I used his car to drive because it was so cold. I'm going to see my mom today.

I arrived at my home. I opened the door, "Mom, I'm home," I shouted. "I'm in here." She was in the living room. "Hello, dear," he chimed. "Hi mom, how are you feeling?" I asked. "I should be asking you that but I'm good for now." She said. "Yeah me too." I replied. "Wow, that's one ting you've got there." She grabbed my arm and examined the ring. "It was a gift from Jimin." I replied smiling at the ring. "So the press conference is next week now," my mom said. "Yup," I replied sadly. "You'll have to announce that you aren't dating now right?" She asked . "Yup and I'll have my normal life back, and I get to move back to my apartment ," I said looking down. "Why are you upset," she asked concerned. "I'm not upset, I'll have my old life back." I said in a convincing tone. "But is that what you want Y/n?"