Chap: 36

Explanation

"What do you mean?" I asked. Taehyung sighed. "She cheated, on him." He said. I gasped. "He cheated on him with another guy who was very close to Jimin, I can't say though." He said. "What come on Tae please tell me." I whined. "No, Y/n I really can't. It would crush Jimin if you knew." He said. "Why did she cheat?" I questioned. "We don't know, guess she just lost interest, Jimin was completely heart broken, he changed into this playboy." Tae stared. "Woah...I never knew that...." I trailed off. "You can't tell anyone ok Y/n...and I mean anyone..." he said. "Don't worry I won't." I said in reassurance. I didn't know that. He completely changed because of her. "Thanks for telling me Tae, but why is she back in Seoul? What happened to the other guy she was with? Who was it?" I questioned. "We don't know why she left him," he responded. "Who was it?" I asked again. "I-I can't say." He responded. "Can't say what?" Suddenly a familiar voice was behaved down the hallway. "What are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked. "Umm....n-nothing..." Taehyung replied. "I'm tired I'm gonna go..." I said quickly walking away.

"Yeah me too..." I heard Tae's voice say. I quickly ran into the room. I released a sigh of relief. I quickly did my night routine. After about a half hour I finished getting ready for bed. I opened the bathroom door to see Jimin sound asleep. I slowly tiptoed towards the bed and laid down. I carefully got in a comfy spot and drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to Friday:

Thankfully this week with Jimin is going to be over soon, and tonight I'm going out with Jungkook. I'm pretty excited. He always so sweet to me....but to be honest I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. "Hey cutie, what's up?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Hi Jungkook..nothing much.." I replied. "Don't you forget at 7pm in the park." He reminded. "Yes yes don't worry I won't forget." I assured him. "And think about...you know...us..." he said looking down. "I-I will..." I stated. He looked at and smiled, he exited my office and I returned to my work.

"Going somewhere tonight..."

~
Hai..I'm back...I'm sorry for making you wait so long but I needed to take a break...but now I'm back... ;) don't forget to vote bye for now...