Chap:65

Bath

I was shocked by his words. What is he doing to me. He's making my once wounded heart regain life. I just sighed and looked away. "Come on..." he said pulling me up. I slowly walked towards the bathroom. "I'll be outside if you need anything." He said shyly. I undressed and dipped myself into the bath. It was so warm and refreshing. Tears still falling out of my red eyes. I silently sobbed. After about ten minutes Jimin came to check up on me. "Y/n? You ok?" He asked. I was crying so I didn't feel like answering. "Y/n?" He asked again.

Suddenly the door opened, but thankfully he couldn't see anything due to the bubbles in the tub. "Are you ok? Why didn't you answer me? I thought something happened." He said. "I'm fine...." I trailed off. Jimin stepped closer to me. He sat in the floor next to the tub. I didn't really care at this point, my heart was too sore to say anything. "Hey, remember I told you before, he isn't worth your tears,"  Jimin said wiping one of the tears I didn't even notice slipped out. "I just don't get what I did wrong,"
I confessed. "All I did was love him....and he betrayed me...." I said looking down.

"Well it was his fault for not noticing the love he had right infront of him." Jimin said looking at me. "Right infront of him...." I mumbled. Suddenly I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was shocked but he soon responded to the kiss. He slowly placed his hand on my cheek. The kiss was slow yet it sent butterflies through my stomach. I pulled away, "I'm sorry," I whispered as I released his face. "I-I don't want you to be my rebound nor do I want to be yours...." I said. "Who said anything about you being a rebound...." he smiled. "Well I know Chaeyong was the one who kissed....Jungkook."I trailed off. "I don't love her anymore." He calmly said. "Oh that's good....cause I knew you really loved her a lot." I said sniffling. "I guess I moved on...." he said moving closer to my face. "Right...." I softly replied as the familiar feeling of his lips were pressed against mine. I slowly responded to the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect harmony. I knew that this was wrong...,.but it felt so right!