Chap:66

Kiss

We pulled away for air. I looked into his mysterious eyes. It was soft and warm looking. I smiled. "Now there's that smile I like to see..." he spoke softly. I lightly giggled suddenly Taehyung's voice was heard, "Hey everything ok in h-" he cut off when he noticed where Jimin and I were. I quickly duck lower into the water, and to my surprise Jimin moved his body up so only my head was visible from Taehyung's angle. "Ooooo, sorry to disturb, but dinner is ready..." he said and quickly scampered away.

"I should get out..." I said. Jimin nodded and left the room. I quickly changed into my pajamas. It was so cold. I stepped outside my bathroom to see Jimin waiting for me. "You could've gone to eat." I said. "I wanted to wait." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. I smiled. We headed downstairs to eat.

While eating my mind traveled back to Jungkook, how could he do this to me? What was I thinking? What was he thinking? I sighed as tears almost fell out of my eyes.

After eating we all watched a movie. "Hey Y/n....he's a total asshole for cheating on you..." Taehyung said. "He's such a jerk I swear if I were there," he continued. "It's ok....guess I just wasn't enough for him...maybe I won't be for anyone." I said slowly loosing hope in my love life. Will I ever find the right person. Suddenly Jimin pulled me onto his chest and snuggled into my shoulder. "You're more than enough...." he whispered. His words sent shivers down my spine. I just slowly hugged him back. He tended up at my touch, I needed to get my mind off of Jungkook so I decided to just play along.

Timeskip after movie

We all headed to bed. I laid down. My heart numb. My eyes sore. He left me broken. Was I just a game? I sighed. After about an hour I was still awake. I tossed and turned but I couldn't sleep. I was uneasy....I was restless. I decided to head downstairs for some milk. I drank the cup of warm milk and crept back up the stairs. I walked past Jimin's room. My mind was saying to leave, but my heart said go inside. What is happening to me. Suddenly nothing mattered, not Jungkook, not Chaeyong, but only.....Jimin...