Chap:22

Favor

"W-what is it?" I inquired. He walked to the front of his desk. "My parents are coming to stay with me for a week. I told my mom earlier we were living together." He trailed off. "You need to stay with me for a week. Just for a week." He pleaded. "Jimin you k-" I was cut off by him stating. "I'll pay you double." I needed the money. For my mom. There was no way possible we would earn that money by the deadline. I sighed. "Fine..but only for a week." I said. "Really?! Oh my god you're a life saver." He said and gave me a huge hug. I was taken back. But I lightly hugged him. "S-sorry.." he apologized. "It's fine." I replied. "I'll come by your apartment this evening to pick you up. Make sure to pack." He stated. I nodded in response.

Timeskip to this evening

I just finished packing my things. I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Jimin. Since when does he come up here to get me? I opened the door. "Ready?" I nodded in response. He took one of my bags to help me.

We made it to his huge mansion. It was just like a palace. "Come on, it's cold." He whined. "I've heard you say you're cold about a million times." I responded. "That's because I am." He whined.

We entered the palace. It was gorgeous and modern. He lead me up to my room. It was beautiful. "Ok you'll stay here." I nodded.

Timeskip 1 hour later

I got bored so I ended up heading to the kitchen. I wanted to make some food. I looked in fridge and got some ingredients. I was about to throw away an empty packet, when I noticed his bin was filled with takeout boxes. I rolled my eyes, "Does he ever cook?" I sighed and went on cooking.

Suddenly I heard footsteps making there way to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Making food, you haven't eaten yet." I stated while motioning him to sit. I finished up cooking, but I felt slightly uncomfortable, since he just sat there staring at me. "What do you wanna drink?" I asked. "Water is fine." I went to the fridge and took out a water bottle. I played my meal that I was quite proud of. I set it down in front of him. I sat next to him. He stared at the food then at me, and said,

"Feed me.."