Chap:31

Late

We arrived at Jimin's house. "So you're living with him?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. He nodded in response. "You can come in you know," I said. "Yeah...yeah." He replied. We entered the house. I noticed it was pretty quiet. I walked to the kitchen to find his mom cooking something that smells divine. "Hey, Mrs. Park, where's J-Jimin?" I asked. "He hasn't returned from the office yet, and call me auntie." I smiled and nodded. He was still at work. It's 8pm. He should be home by now. To be honest I could care less.

I headed up to the room and got ready for bed. I was pretty tired. Somewhere in me was a bit worried about Jimin. He's usually home by now.

Jimin POV

I chugged down the tequila. The burning sensation of it going down my throat. "Isn't that Park Jimin...the CEO of Park industries." So many people were whispering about me. I could care less. Why? Why? Does this always happen. I can't stop thinking about her. Why can't she get out of my head. I left the bar and went home. I opened the door to be greeted with silence. I stumbled to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter, hey, food is in the fridge, wash up before you eat....y/n. I chuckled as I read the note. I washed my hands and ate. Where did she go today. I was so caught up in Chaeyong drama I forgot all about her. I finished eating and I see Taehyung walking down the stairs. "Where were you man?" He asked. "I was out.." I said calmly walking towards my room. I slowly creaked open the door. I found a small figure sleeping soundly all wrapped up in the comforter. She was sound asleep. I know it's bad...but I need my revenge...he deserves this...he doesn't deserve happiness. I tiptoed towards her. I slowly caressed her face. "It's starting to get really hard, to move forward with my plan.....why are you so cute..." I whispered to myself as I touched her chubby cheek softly.

I sighed and got ready for bed. I climbed into the bed with her. She turned towards me. "You're home," she said in a sleepy voice. "Go back to sleep," I said to her. "Where were you? Why did you come home late? Did you eat?" She flooded me with questions. I just stared at her. "Are you ok? Why are you looking at me like that?..." she asked. I just pulled her towards my chest and ran my fingers through her hair and said....

"I'm fine...now that you're with me.."