Chap:12

Parents

I got up pretty early, I ordered breakfast to my room. I had delicious pancakes and a fruit bowl. "Y/nnnnnn," Oh dear god not again. "Jimin! Didn't I tell you not to come into my room." I said eating my fruit. He suddenly snatched my fruit from my hand and ate it. "Yah, that was mine." I pouted. "My money paid for it." I rolled my eyes at him. "Get ready we're going out." He said.

"What? Why? I don't wanna," "Umm you have too, we have to meet my parents today." He responded eating more of my fruit. "Ughhh fine." I rolled my eyes. "I'll go get ready...but you need to get out." I said pushing him out of the door. "Fine fine I'm leaving." He replied walking out of my door.

After about 20 minutes I got ready. I grabbed my key and put it in my purse. I wore some black pants, a blue long sleeved shirt and a white coat. It was pretty cold today. I exited my room. I knocked on Jimin's room door. He opened it and looked at me. "Well don't you look cute.." he said sarcastically. "Let's just go." I replied. "Whatever you say babe." I rolled my eyes and replied. "Stop calling me babe,"

We headed to a cafe. My hands were dug into my pockets. "Ughhh I hate cold." Jimin whined. "It's not even that cold calm down." I replied as we entered the cafe. "Now remember  the rules." Jimin mumbled in my ear as we made our way to the elderly couple.

"Oh my baby boy," the woman whom I'm assuming is his mom said. "Hi mom." Jimin replied hugging her. "You must be Y/n," she said hugging me tightly, I hugged back. "I've heard such great things about you." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and we pulled away from the hug. His dad just sat there expressionless. "Dad," Jimin said coldly. "Jimin, good to see you, now how has your company been." His dad questioned. "It has been quite successful as always," Jimin replied formally. Something about their tone is off.

It's not like a father and son to be this formal, perhaps I could be wrong. "Y/n, what do you do for a living?" His dad questioned me pulling me out of my thoughts. "I am the HOD of advertising for Park industries." I replied nervously. I took a quick glance at Jimin who was smiling at me.

"You work for my son?" His dad asked. "Yes I do," I replied formally. "HOD you say?" He asked again. "Yes I am sir." He nodded slowly. "Y/n, I'm so happy you and Jimin and together, it's been a while since he has been in a relationship." She stated. "Mom, stop." Jimin said embarrassed. "

We soon ordered food and conversed some more. "Mom we'll be off first since, we have to be ready later for the gala." Jimin said .Gala? He told me it was a party. Thankfully my dress should be formal enough. We made our way out of the cafe. "Good job," he stated, "They totally bought it." He continued. "How are you comfortable lying to your parents?" I inquired.