Chap:56

Mom Visit

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you." I apologized. "It was partially my fault I begged her to do this for me," Jimin butted in rubbing the nape of his neck. "I knew..." my mom replied. "What?" I was shocked. "Of course I knew, you're my daughter, and if this is how you suppose to get my money, then..." she said, looking at Jimin. "I knew you needed it and there's no way we could've covered it, I needed to do something," I defended. "Didn't I tell you don't hold back your life for me, I'm just fine Y/n," she said. "And as for both of you, maybe you could get something going," she suggested looking at us mischievously. "Mom it isn't like that." I replied looking down. "Maybe not yet." She replied. "Y/n? Dad is calling you," Minsoo said.

Jimin POV

"Ok I'll be right there," she replied. "Wait I wanna talk with Jimin." Her mom said. "Don't worry Y/n, I won't tell him anything embarrassing about you." Her mom assured. Y/n soon disappeared. "Come son," she said motioning me to sit down. I sat on the chair near her bedside. "She didn't tell you why she needed money now did she?" Her mom asked. I shook my head no.  "She never liked pity, on her, she'd always want to be independent and do it herself." Her mom said. "Yeah, she's a real feisty girl," I said. Her mom chuckled. "I know you two aren't together, but to be honest, I wish you were," her mom said. "She'll need a nice guy like you to take care of her." Her mom continued. "I'm actually not the ideal nice guy you want for Y/n." I confessed. I knew it was bad of me to say that but I felt the need to. "Maybe you weren't but you could be..." her mom's words sunk deep within me. "You don't know what I've done ma'am," I confessed again. "Oh I know, I read the magazines and watch the news you know, don't think I don't know you're a billionaire, playboy." She said as she chuckled. "But I've seen the way you look at her, and the way she looks at you, you probably don't know it but you're gonna need each other very soon." Her mom said. "It's all up to the both of you......but I had to say it.....I think you two....don't see what's right infront of you...."