Chap:29

Love?

Jungkook POV

I turned in the direction of the too familiar voice. "So, aren't you going to hug me?" She said, with her devilish smile. "What the f*ck are you doing here?" I asked with my blood boiling. "No reason," she said walking closer to me. "Don't pretend you aren't even a bit happy to see me after...two years. I really missed you," she said. "You left me," I said glaring at her. "Tsk, of course I did, I would've stayed, I had no choice." She said. "You did have a choice." I said. "You should be great full I chose you in the first place, Jungkook." She snapped. "But I see you've moved on quite nicely." She stated looking in the direction of Y/n's office. "I always thought you would've loved me forever." She continued. "Psht, forever, I knew you weren't ever coming back so why the f*ck you come now." I snapped at her. "I came for you."

Y/N POV

I was gathering my things to leave early today. "Leaving so soon." Jimin asked. "Jimin people are going to see us." I said trying to avoid eye contact. "I'll drive you home." He said. "No!" I quickly shot back, "I-I'm going out," I stated. "With who?" He asked. "None of your business," I said. "Are you sure.." he said stepping closer to me. "Y-yes." I said quickly running out of the door.

Jimin POV

Huh. That girl is something. I feel bad for dragging her into this. But he has to pay for his consequences. I sighed making my way back to my office. I sent Taehyung to keep and eye on Y/n. I opened my door to find Chaeyong in my office. "Haven't you tortured me enough." I said walking towards my desk. "You can't keep up this act. I know you aren't really dating her."  She protested. "I am dating her." I said in defense. "Prove it!" She snapped. "We are living together." I said calmly, so she would buy the act. "Psht. Then why was she so lovey Dover with Jungkook,"She scoffed. "Fine so what if the relationships fake, it still doesn't prove anything to you." I said. "Fine tell me you don't love me." She said. I stared at her. She hurt me so much. She put me through so much pain. Yet I still hold onto her. Why am I like this? Why can't I move on. "See," she said. I looked away in defeat. I hated her. I hated myself.....

For loving her....