Chap:32

Girlfriend?

"Uhh...o-ok then..." I said confused by his words. "Where were you today?" He asked. "I was out..." I replied. "Out where?" He questioned again. "Somewhere that is none of your business." I responded smiling cheekily at him. He sighed and we slowly drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to Morning

I woke up with my arm on something warm. I opened my eyes to realize my arm was u set his shirt. I softly gasped. He was still asleep so I decided to slowly retreat my hand. Ugh Y/n what the hell is wrong with you! I was almost out of his shirt when he grabbed my hand. He chuckled. "Cute." She said smirking. He pulled out my arm and threw it over his torso. He snuggled into my shoulder. "Jimin we're gonna be late..." I said. "Mmm." Was all he said. "You smell nice." He continued. Ew gross why is he smelling me. I was about to leave the bed but he pulled me closer. "Jimin..." I whined. "Shhh....a few more minutes." He said in a raspy voice.

We eventually got up and I got ready. I headed to the kitchen to find his mom in the kitchen again. "Auntie you should be asleep... I can do it..." I said. "What? Of course not...sit sit.." she replied motioning me to sit down. I sat down. "Hey auntie.." I heard a familiar deep voice from the hallway. "Hi Taetae." She beamed. The tall man sat next to me with his bed hair and sweats. He's kinda a bit cute. "Morning, Y/n." He said rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, Taetae." I said as he chuckled at the cute nickname.

Jimin came downstairs and we all headed to work. Taehyung is gonna work with us at the office for a while. I got out at my normal spot so people won't suspect. I made my way into the building and up the elevator. I entered my office to find Chaeyong. "Hey, Y/n..." she said. "H-hey Chaeyong what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to see you..." she said. I slowly nodded in response. "Do want to go out for lunch today...it'll be a girls day." She said excitedly. "Umm sure ok." I agreed. "Really awesome." Suddenly a voice interrupted our conversation. "Hey, Y/n..can I- oh sorry am I interrupting.." Jungkook said. "No-I was just leaving." Chaeyong said rushing out of the room. "Hey," he said in a cute tone. "Hey, you're in a good mood...well....I have a question..." he asked shyly. "Ok go ahead." I responded sitting in my chair.

"Y/n....be my girlfriend..."