Chap:46

Argument

Jimin POV

My eyes widened at the picture. But I quickly changed my expression to an amused one. "Where did you get these...from your ex?" I questioned. He clenched his jaw. "You stay the f*ck away from Y/n..." he yelled. "Hmm...what if I don't want to..." I replied adding to his anger as I walked towards him. "I swear I will end you...I'll tell her the truth...." he said. "She already knows about me and Chaeyong, and by the way...she kissed me..." I said smirking at the furious man infront of me. He quickly grabbed my collar and punched me in the face.

Just then Y/n entered the room. "Jungkook stop!" He shouted as she tried to peel him off of me. "What is wrong with you?" She questioned him.

Y/n POV

"What's wrong with me Y/n!? You told me you didn't want a relationship because you were seeing him huh..." he said. I was completely taken back when he showed me the photo of Jimin and I yesterday. "Jungkook it wasn't like that." I explained. "Really? Because I think it's exactly like that." He said. "I-I was just helping him out, Jungkook. Please believe me." I begged. "Fine prove it tell him you feel nothing for him." He said pointing at Jimin who had a bleeding lip from the intense blow of Jungkook.

I walked up to him. I stared right into his eyes. His face was expressionless. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. But I had to do it. I can't ruin my friendship with Jungkook over something that meant nothing. I breathed out and said, "I feel nothing for you, Park Jimin." He looked at me, he didn't say a word. Jungkook walked up to us. "You stay the hell away from Y/n." He said as he dragged me out of his office.

Timeskip a few days later

Everything was somewhat back to normal. My relationship with my boss went back to professional. Jungkook and I have been doing great. I decided to give him a chance. Maybe he can show me love again. You'll never know unless you try. "Hey Y/n, have you seen the news?" She asked as she entered my office closing the door behind her. She showed me her phone, "Park Jimin richest CEO in Seoul's has a suspected partner! As she was seen at the CEO gala in China and at the airport. Her identity is still yet to be known. Has she won over the billionaire's heart?" My mouth gaped at the screen. This can't be happening. "So is it you? y/n"