Chap:1

Mornings

Another day, working for Park industries....yay...I have to face my terribly cold boss again.You may think that I'm exaggerating, he can't be that bad, oh trust me he's awful. He bosses everyone around, he thinks he's the best because he's the owner.He sleeps with a ton of girls every day in his office. To make things worse he's a total hottie, but I've never been attracted to him in that way. He's way too mean. Why do I work there you ask. Well my mom isn't well and my dad has to take care of my sister and I. He works 3 jobs, just to buy food for my sister's school lunch. I needed to help out.

I drag myself out of bed and too my bathroom. I let out a loud sigh. I get ready for work and throw my brown hair into a messy bun. I managed to buy a small apartment for myself with my savings. It's a small as it gets but I needed a place closer to my job. I grabbed my bag and I was out the door. I hurried to the bus stop. Great I just missed the bus. Now I'm gonna be late. Uhh I hope he doesn't scold me.

I got into a taxi and rushed to work. I was now greeted with the familiar y'all skyscraper office building. I thanked the taxi driver and paid him. I scampered into the building. I entered the lift checking my watch. "Ok Y/n calm down it's just 1 minute late. He shouldn't get mad, right?" The ding of the elevator pulled me out of my thoughts as I hurried to my office.

I set down my things. I sighed hoping and praying he won't call me into his office. I was silently praying whilst doing my work. I was the HOD (head of department) for my area of work so I had my own office and I worked so hard to get here. It was really helpful for my family, especially the raise in salary. I heard a knock on my glass door. I looked up only to be greeted by my co- worker and friend, Jungkook . "Hey Y/n, heard you came in late today." He said looking at me. "Yes I know Jungkook, I kinda sort of slept in." I said defending myself. He looked at me with a really face. "I was up late last night because our dumb boss, sent me a bunch of stuff to finish for today." I said looking at him while he nodded his head. Suddenly, "Ms. Kim Y/n, Mr. Park would like to see you in his office...now." I looked at Mr. Park's assistant with pure fright.

"Speak of the devil.." Jungkook said smirking mischievously at me.