Chap:2

Boss

I hurried out of my office leaving Jungkook. I entered the elevator up to Mr. Park's office. I opened the huge grey doors revealing a giant office.

 I opened the huge grey doors revealing a giant office

(You may recognize this from somewhere ;))

I slowly knocked on the door, signaling my presence. The handsome man lifted his gaze towards me. His deep dazzling eyes scanning me from head to toe. His brown hair touching the top of his round clear glasses. His plump pink lips slightly formed into a smirk.  He sat up and stared at me. Motioning with his eyes for me go sit down.

I slowly walked towards the white clean chair.
"Miss Kim, tell me what you did wrong today?" He asked sitting back in his chair. "I-I arrived to work l-late." I said avoiding eye contact. "And why is that? Hm?" He questioned lifting his eyebrows. "Y-you sent a l-lot if work for me to f-finish late last night and I-" he cut me off by saying, "Thant should be no excuse, for your tardiness," he stated standing up and walking towards me leaning on the from of his desk, staring at my legs.

"Don't you feel uncomfortable wearing long skirts?" He asked. My eyes grew wide. "I'm sorry Mr. Park but I have a lot of work to get down so if you'll excuse me," I said standing up and walking out the door. I wasn't going to stay there and let him ask me personal questions.....again.

I was walking out of his office when I noticed a girl walking towards it. "Oh Y/n, is Mr. Park inside." She asked me, with a face full of makeup and her blazer slightly unbuttoned revealing her cleavage, with a skirt that should be illegal to wear. "Uhhh...yeah...he is." She jumped excitedly and scurried towards his office. "Huh, what a try hard..she can get such a better guy.." I said to myself as I stepped into the lift.

I headed back to my office only to be greeted by my best friend Jieun. "Hey Y/n, now why where you late?" She questioned. "Ughhh why is everyone asking me that..I slept in ok." I said in an annoyed tone. "Geeze sorry," she stated. "No I'm sorry, I had a rough morning...Mr. Park called me in his office."I said apologizing.

"Ohhh damn , tough times." Suddenly my door opened revealing....Jungkook.