Chap:5

Raise

I walked into my apartment smiling like an idiot. Ding. I looked at my phone to see more emails from Mr. Park. Ughhh can't be leave me alone and go do some girl like he always does. Ding. I look at my phone again as a smile creeped on my face as I saw who texted me.

Kookie- Sleep well cutie ;)
Y/n- I will :)

I tossed my phone onto my sofa and changed into my pajamas. I took out my laptop and started answering emails. I need to finish a lot so I could get some overtime.

Timeskip to Monday

I woke up extra early so I could ask Mr. Park for some overtime. I wasn't sure how I was going to but I need it....for my mom....she needs it. I praying and hoping he was in a good mood. I entered my office and to my surprise his assistant said he wanted to see me. I tensed up upon hearing the command. I headed to his office straight away.

I slowly knocked and entered. There he was sitting on his chair looking at me mischievously. "You wanted to see me Mr. Park." I stated. "Yes please come in Miss. Kim."
I slowly sat on the familiar white chair. " I need you to come with me on a business trip." He stated. "W-what?" I responded. "I need someone from this department to go with me as my date." He said leaning back in his chair. "And...I'll give you a raise in salary." I looked at him with an expressionless face. "Please Y/n...all you have to do is be my date and make me look good and I'll give you a raise...simple." "Why can't you choose someone else..maybe one of the girls you always sleep with in your office." I said raising an eyebrow at him. "I just said I need someone to make me look good." I rolled my eyes at his response. "I'll need to think about it."

"So you'll consider it?" He asked with an inquisitive look. "Why do you need a date? Can't you just go alone." I asked. "My parents are going to be there...I told them I had a girlfriend, and I don't so..." "Why did you lie to them?" "Because I didn't want to disappoint them again." Wait did he just say again? I really need this money, it's only for 1 week. My mom really needs this. I sighed and said...

"I'll do it"