Chap:25

Never say never

I laid down on the bed, getting in comfortable position. I texted Minsoo asking how were things.

Hey sis how are things at home?

Good I guess, mom is looking
somewhat better

Ok maybe i can come visit tomorrow
At lunchtime

Ok that will be great

I decided to text Jungkook, just when Jimin sat laid next to me. I put a pillow between us again. "I thought you said you guys were just friends," he remarked. "What? Who?" I asked unaware of what he was talking about. "You and Jungkook, duhhh," he responded in a obvious tone. "Haven't I told you before, we're just friends and none of your business." I replied. "Whatever you say, but I think he really likes you," Jimin cooed. "I-I don't know." I said quickly. "So do you like him back." He asked, "I-I-I-" I couldn't find words to talk, do I really like Jungkook, does he even like me. Am I just his best friend?

"Ha, you're speechless, you totally like him." Jimin said looking at me. I turned towards him. "What about you? Maybe I shouldn't ask since you basically do every girl in the office, am I right." I said folding my arms. "Every girl except you." He remarked smirking at me.
"Huh, never." I responded, chuckling. He frowned and said, "Never say never." He chuckled cheekily. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go to sleep, you can't be late for work now, bet your boss would punish you." He said, tasing his eyebrows at me. "Ugh, fine." I set down my phone and turned my back towards him.

After about and hour, I felt the pillow I placed between us being moved. I soon felt a strong arm wrap around me and I was jammed against his hard chest. "J-Jimin," I stuttered trying to push his hand off my waist. "Shhhh, I'm sleeping." He said as he nuzzled into my neck. Wtf, who does he think he is. I tried shoving away his hand but his grip was too tight. I sighed and gave up.

Timeskip to morning

I slowly opened my eyes to find the bed empty.
I look up and see Jimin coming out of the bathroom with his shirt only half way buttoned. I got up and realized all my clothes were now in this room. "Morning babe, sleep well?" He asked, "I'm not your babe." I reply walking into the bathroom. He chuckled.

I got ready and headed to the kitchen. I see his mom in the kitchen and Jimin I'm the stool. "Good morning dear, sit, sit." She said motioning me to sit down. I sat down in the stool next to Jimin. His mom placed a plate of pancakes infront of me. "Eat up you two." She said. We beat an eating when his mom asked,

"Did you have fun last night?"