Chap:40

Jimin?

"I'm so sorry Y/n.." he said panting. "Woah calm down, come inside..." I said leading him in my tiny apartment. "What is going on?" I asked, confused by what he was doing here this late. "I wanted to apologize in person for canceling today...so I ran all the way here from downtown." He said with his chest rising and falling. "You ran from downtown why didn't you take a taxi?" I questioned. "Because it didn't have any available, and I couldn't wait so I ran.." he stated staring into my eyes.

I melted at his kindness. Maybe I should give him a chance, but I don't want to get attached and then get hurt. "Jungkook, it's ok you didn't have to run all the way here, I understood. It's fine." I comforted. He smiled and nodded. "I should go it's late." He said walking towards my door. He suddenly pun around and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Y/n..." he perked as he walked out my door. I stood there in shock. "He's too much..." I sighed as I went to bed.

Timeskip to Next day:

I went to work because I need overtime. I had to report to Jimin's office with the documents he wanted. I headed to his office. "Sorry Ms.kim, Mr.Park didn't attend work today." His assistant said. "Oh, umm well I can come back tomorrow." I replied. She nodded and gave a warm smile. WTH. Jimin didn't come to work? Why? He's always at work.

I decided to call Taehyung. "Hey Tae, Jimin didn't come to the office today. Do you possibly know why?" I asked. "Nope sorry Y/n..but that's unlikely of him. Maybe you...should call him." He suggested. "What no...I can't call my boss to find out why he didn't come to work." I responded. "I guess...but you could call Jimin to find out..." I let his words sink in. Is he really ok? Did something happen. I bid Tae goodbye and I walked to my office.

Timeskip to evening

It was time to leave work when Jimin crosses my mind. Should I really call him? What if something's wrong? I sighed and hopped into the bus. Suddenly without thinking I ended up infront of Jimin's huge gates.

Surprisingly the door was unlocked. I opened the door to reveal a quiet house. Suddenly there was a Middle Aged woman who I'm guessing was a maid. "Hi I'm here to see Jimin," I said. "Oh yes he's in his room you can go up to see him." She replied.