Chap:3

Office nights

"Jungkook aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked looking at him. "Yes...but I'd rather stare at you..." she said smiling. "I'm gonna go..." Jieun said running out the door. I sat at my desk when Jungkook leaned over to me. "Go out with me." He stated bluntly as I looked at him in shock. "W-what?" I stuttered. "You, me Saturday night...I'll pick you up." He said smiling. "I-I don't know..Jungkook." I stated. "Come on Y/n...pleasseeee." He said pouting cutely.

"Ok fine." I said giving in. He jumped in excitement as he kissed my cheek. I was so surprised by his sudden action. He ran out of my office before I could say anything.

Timeskip to Friday afternoon

The week flew by really fast. I was getting ready to leave the office. It was really late. Everyone left, or so I thought. I logged out of my computer. Tomorrow was Jungkook and I date. I was kind of excited. He's a really nice guy and I honestly think this might work. I smiled to myself thinking of it. "Someone has been working hard," I jumped at the deep voice. I lifted my head only to see Mr.Park leaned up on the door frame of my office.

"I have actually," I said standing up giving him the files he wanted me to complete. "Why don't you help me bring them to my office." He said looking at me in the eye. I sighed and followed him to his office. I walked past him inside his office. I heard him close the door. I set the files on his desk and turned around only to see his face inches away from mine. I quickly pushed him away. "I'm sorry Mr. Park but I need to get going...it's pretty late now." I stated walking out the door.

I'm now a pro at not letting him get to my head. I'm sure he already slept with five girls today. I don't plan on being one to fall into his traps.