Chap:67

Can't sleep

Jimin POV

I couldn't sleep, Y/n was all I could think about, what is wrong with me...just a few months ago Chaeyong was all I thought about, but I can't get Y/n out of my mind, she's hurting so much right now....but I need to give her time and space. This wouldn't be a good time to tell her everything. But I have too, I can't let her go...I-I just can't. Suddenly my door slowly opened, revealing a girl in cute pajamas and adorable messy hair. "Jimin? Are you awake?" She asked. "Yeah, are you ok?" I questioned concerned about her as I walked towards her. "Yeah I just couldn't sleep." She said wiping some tears that fell. "Then sleep here..." I offered. Her face instantly lit up. "Really!" She exclaimed. "Uhh...I mean...really.." she said calmly. I giggled and nodded. "Thanks...." she said smiling. "There's that smile again...I would like to see it more often." I said as I picked her up. She gasped. "Jimin put me down." She yelled. I threw her onto the bed. "Shh...don't want to wake Taehyung now...." I said and she placed her hand over her mouth.

Y/n POV

He climbed into the bed with me. I know it was terrible of me. My boyfriend just cheated on me. I should be upset and sad....but.....when I'm with Him....it's an indescribable happiness. I gazed at him. "What?" He asked as he noticed I was staring, "Nothing," I replied swinging my arm around his toned torso. He responded by hugging me and running his fingers through my hair. "Ugh it's so cold, thank goodness I have you to keep me warm.." he giggled. "Thank goodness for me.." I chuckled. I felt clam, and relaxed. He made me feel, wanted and enough...

Timeskip to morning

I slowly opened my eyes as I glanced next to me. I noticed the familiar face of an angel. He was still asleep. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist. My mind traveled back to the first time we were like this. We were not the business trip. He was such a different person back then. I admired his beautiful features. "Boy aren't you handsome." I whispered to myself. "I know I am.."