Chap:86

Monthly's

I instantly got goosebumps from the sudden touch. He lifted his face. The cold air brushed against my stomach due to the absence of his plump lips. He looked at me. "Does it feel better?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. "Did you perhaps start your monthly?" He asked shyly. I nodded again. "I'll be right back," he kissed my forehead and slipped his hand out of my shirt. He quickly scampered out of the room. The pain instantly hit again as he left. After a few long minutes, he came back to the bedroom. His hands were filled with many different things. "Ok, so I've got heat packs for the pain, chocolate for cravings, a towel Incase...blankets for warmth." He  set down the essentials on my nightstand. I slowly got up and spread the towel over my side of the bed. I laid down again. He lifted my shirt and placed the heat pack on it. It soothed my cramps. "Oh and I almost forgot....you have me for cuddles.." he cheered as he plopped on the bed next to me. I giggled as he scooted over closer to me. He turned on my side to face him. He lipped his hand up my shirt again and rubbed my back. "Thank you for everything, but you didn't have to, I could've gotten it myself you know," I cuddled him. "Uh uh, I rather do it for you.." he kissed my forehead. We decided to watch a movie while I ate my chocolate and we snuggled.

Timeskip next day

I felt so much better today, Jimin really cared for me last night. I smiled just thinking about it. "What are you so smiley about." He asked as he put his hands on my waist. "You..." I replied calmly. He chuckled and he entered the car to work

The usual day began and I sat in my office reading over emails. After a few hours someone knocked on my door. "Hey, Y/n, so I have some files that need to be reviewed by Mr.Park but I have a meeting now can you take them for me?" She asked kindly. "Ok sure," I replied and motioned her to place the files on my desk. "Really thanks so much Y/n, and congratulations on your engagement!" She cheered as she ran out the door. I chuckled and got back to my work.

I stood up and made my way to Jimin's office. I exited the elevator and was greeted by his assistant. "Hello, Ms.Kim, good to see you.." she seemed upset and annoyed by my presence. "Good to see you..too." I replied. "Listen here, Y/n, you're not his wife yet, got it, I'm going to make him mine and you aren't going to stand in my way! Got it?!" She yelled right in my face. I was completely taken back, she's so rude. "Sorry, I don't have time for this, so you can get out of my way I'm going to see my fiancé," I replied walking away to his office. "Yah! This isn't over!" She shouted but I ignored her. I didn't bother to knock so I just went in to get away from his crazy assistant.

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "What's wrong you look flustered?" He asked as he got up from his chair and leaned up on the front of his desk. I walked towards him. "You're assistant is what's up, she totally claiming you as hers," I whined. "What?" He asked. "She totally likes you and she just confronted me," I explained. "Looks like someone's jealous," she smirked. "N-no, I-I'm not" I replied. Looking away. He walked closer towards me. "I don't care about anyone else but you, ok," he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Good," I replied and he giggled. "So did you come to see me?" He chimed. "Nope I came to drop off files." I said as I walked around his body and placed the files on his table. As I turned around his face was really close to mine. "You sure it was only files?" He smirked. My cheeks instantly flushed red.