Chap:59

Please Stay

Jimin POV

I came home late today. I was at the bar. I couldn't believe I said that. Did I really get over her? I don't love her anymore. But why now? Why I couldn't get over her before. I walked through the huge doors of my home. I walked to the kitchen. I saw a note, hey, food is on the stove you can hear it up, don't forget to wash up.....y/n. I smiled as I read the note. I took the note and put it in my pocket. I took out my food but I felt a shuffle on the couch. I slowly crept to the living room. I saw her tiny body laying perfectly on the couch.

I caressed her cheek. It was really warm. I lightly felt her forehead it was slightly hot. She had a slight fever. Why was she sleeping on the couch. Was she waiting for me? I brushed off the thoughts. I slowly picked her up in my arms and carefully held her ensuring not to wake her. I saw Taehyung in the hallway smiling cheekily at me, I rolled my eyes. "See you've moved on," Taehyung said. "She has a fever can you bring some medicine for her." I ignored his statement. I hurried to her room. I slowly placed her on the bed. I was about to leave but she grabbed my arm. "S-stay...." she mumbled in a sleepy voice. I just figured she was tired and got up to leave but she held my arm tighter. "Please..." she begged. I took off my shoes and crawled into the bed. I took her into my arms and held her tightly. She snuggled into my chest. I smiled at her. Why is she so adorable. She's making it so hard for me to tell her now. I soon drifted to deep sleep.

Taehyung POV

I walked into the room to find the both of them sound asleep. I giggled at their cuteness. They are made for each other. They just done yk ow it yet.

Timeskip to Morning

Y/n POV

I awoke to an empty bed. He wasn't there. I knew I told him to stay but I didn't know why. I felt like I needed to be by his side. I looked at my nightstand and saw a note...take this medicine and come downstairs when you're ready......Jimin <3