Chap:41

Visit

"I have to warn you dear...he hasn't come out of his room the whole day." She told me. What? He hasn't come out the entire day! What the hell is wrong with him. I slowly crept up to his room. I noticed the door was unlocked. I creaked the door open and I was greeted with the scent of alcohol. As I tiptoed deeper into the room, I'm regretting my decision for visiting him. I finally saw him, laying peacefully on the bed. There was a bottle of alcohol on his nightstand and some food I'm guessing the maid brought.

He looked so angelic when he slept. He wasn't the cocky, flirtatious person I knew. He looked so handsome. I crept closer to the side of the bed he was sleeping on. I slowly sat on the bed. I brushed some of his fluffy blonde hair out of his eyes. I was suddenly alarmed by his extremely high temperature. He has a fever. He's sick, and he was drinking. What the hell id wrong with him. I left the room and headed downstairs. "Hi, ma'am Jimin has a very high fever would you mind showing me the medicines?" I asked politely. "Of course and pls call me Ms. Hwang." She said. I nodded and smiled. She lead me towards the cabinet. "I hope you don't mind me asking but, what is your relationship with Mr.Park?" She shyly questioned. "Oh he's my boss...I work for him." I replied. "Oh I see..." she said.

I grabbed the medicine from the cabinet and a glass of water. I entered his room to find him still laying there. I quietly crept to the bed, when suddenly his eyes peeked open. I slightly gasped. "Y-Y/n? What are you doing *cough* here?" He asked with a croaky voice. "I-uh came to Umm...check you because y-you didn't come to Uhh work so..." I stuttered. He slowly nodded and he sneezed. "Oh umm here..you have a high fever running so I brought medicine for you..." I offered as I extended my arm towards him. He looked at me then at the medicine bottle. He took the medication and he was about to arise from the bed but I stopped him. "What? I'm hungry." He asked confused. "I'll get it for you...you're ill you need to rest." I sternly ordered.