Epilogue

Rihito buttoned up his shirt and downed a black tuxedo, he whistled as he looked in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Today my happiness has no bounds." He laughed, "I'm finally going to be a married man." He said excitedly.

"I never thought I'll get to hear this from your mouth, maybe I should go check my ears." Aaron rolled his eyes from the chair.

"Congratulations, soon to be a married man." Ryouma raised his wine glass to him, his eyes still focused on his laptop screen, his other hand busy typing something on it, taking a sip from the glass he gently put it aside, focusing back on his work.

"Seriously dude? You brought your work to my marriage?" Rihito walked to his friend complaining. "But no worries, I'm too happy to forgive you for this insolent act, Here." Rihito grabbed him and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"Yuck!" Ryouma immediately pushed him away. "You want to die?" He glared at the man on the ground.

"My, my." Aaron snickered.

"Oh don't be jealous, here my friend I'll kiss you too." Rihito got up and walked to his other friend.

"I'll kill you." Aaron glared with his cold eyes.

"Meanie." Rihito pouted. "But..."Rihito looked at him with a mischievous smile.

Aaron shot up from his seat and took a stance, "I'll really kill you." He warned.

"Have my revenge too." Ryouma encouraged.

"Uh-huh?" Rihito narrowed his eyes at him, "Should I tell Teresa you brought your work here?"

"I'm done." Ryouma immediately closed his laptop, "Happy?"

"I love how this works." Rihito grinned.

"Seriously?" Aaron sighed and shook his head. Ryouma rolled his eyes, his wife would probably burn down his laptop without a second thought and he'd lose all the valuable data of almost a year which he'd obviously not want.

"Why are you so relaxed? I'm not done with you yet." Rihito wiggled his fingers in his direction. "Ryouma, why not help me catch our friend here?"

"Hey!" Aaron shouted but when he saw Ryouma getting up from his seat he made a run for it.

****

"Nervous?" She heard her best friend by her side.

"You can't even imagine." Rina stood nervously thinking of the thousands of guests outside, it was a grand wedding, she'd probably find the whole city there when she tried to protest she was quietened as Grandy and her parents wanted a grand one, it was the said punishment for fooling them with a fake marriage.

She took a deep breath as she looked at her reflection on the full-length mirror, she was wearing a beautiful half sleeved illusion bateau neckline A-line wedding dress, her hair was beautifully braided into multiple french braids joined together to form a luscious bun with a pearl-embellished accessory.

"Relax, you look beautiful." Ai squealed.

"Fabulously amazing," Teresa added.

"Thanks," Rina smiled, her hands still shook with nervousness. There was a knock on the door, the girls answered, "Yes."

"here, your bouquet." Ryouma entered the room waving a flower bouquet on his hand.

"Why're you the one bringing it?" Teresa raised her brows.

"Because the groom is very impatient, he sent me to check on you." He shrugged looking at Rina.

"Getting married within two weeks, obviously he is." Ai elbowed her teasingly.