Chapter 15

As the plane landed on Victoria falls international airport Rihito called out to Rina but she didn't respond. She was spacing out again, she was like that the entire flight. 

"...ina." She barely heard him.

"Rina." She found him snapping his finger in front of her eyes.

"Yes?" She blinked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

She stared at him as Veeda's words played on her mind again.

"Not again." He shook his head. "Rina, woohoo you there?" he waved his hands in front of her face.

"N-nothing." She replied shaking her head. "You were saying something?" She looked at him.

He sighed, "we've reached, come." He held her hands but Rina pulled her hands back reflexively.

"What?"

"N-nothing! Nothing at all!" She slapped her cheeks. 

"That's surely not nothing." He replied seeing her slapping her cheeks.

"Oh wow! We're here!" She gave a fake smile and ran off to the plane's door hurriedly getting off the plane.

"That's what I said." He muttered shrugging. Did she eat something bad? Is she not feeling well? 

****

They kept the luggage in their room and after freshening up, they went for a sunset cruise on Zambezi river. 

"Is something on my face?" Rihito asked her.

"Huh?" She blinked at him, she then realized she was staring at him all along. What the hell are you doing Rina? She shouted internally.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Did I say or do something to upset you?" He eyed her worriedly.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then what's wrong? You've been spacing out this entire time." 

"I-umm...I'm just tired?" She shrugged.

"You should've said so when I asked you at the hotel." 

"You did?"

He frowned.

Damn it! Get a hold of yourself Rina! You're making him worried! 

As she was running her eyes around to up with an excuse suddenly the view caught her eyes.

"Wow!" She smiled, her eyes sparkled reflecting the sunset view in front of her eyes.

"Finally." She heard him sigh with relief. 

"what?" She looked at him.

He shook his head and smiled at her. "I'm glad we came."

"Yeah." She smiled as she looked back at the sunset view.

****

The next day

Okay, Rina no spacing out today. Whatever V said delete it from your mind and just enjoy! You're here to enjoy so just do that! Stop the unnecessary thinking right from this moment! She smiled at her reflection on the mirror.

"Ready to go?" Rihito smiled at her from behind.

"Yup!" She smiled back at him. Yup! No unnecessary thinking! She repeated in her mind.

They got on the helicopter ride over the Victoria falls. 

"Wow!" She smiled dreamily at the view.