Chapter 31

When Rina returned home, she was surprised when Rihito greeted her at the door, "Welcome home!" He smiled at her opening his arms.

"I'm home," Her face broke into a wide smile as she hugged him. He hugged her back and placed a kiss on her head, she breathed a sigh of relief, this was her Rihito, the usual sweet playful Rihito.

She smiled looking up at him, he held her hand entwining their fingers as they walked inside, her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed the hall was glittering with the candle lights, "Get fresh and join me for the dinner?" He smiled at her, she nodded with a grin.

After changing when she entered the kitchen, she found him waiting for her at the dining table, she walked to him, she raised her brows at her husband, "What's all this?"

"Spoiling my wife?" he pulled out the chair for her after she took her seat, he took the seat beside her and took her hand in his, he leaned on the table and stared at her lovingly.

"What are you doing?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Appreciating your beauty," He smiled. She felt her face heating up, "Stop staring at me like that," She covered her face with her free hand. She then tried to distract herself, "Let's see what we've got for dinner," She removed the lids and smiled seeing her favorite dishes.

"Hmm, my best friend spilled out more secrets hmm?" Her brows quirked up, Rihito had been holding on to her right hand she tried to pull her hand back but he tightened his grip.

"That's my right hand," She told him.

"So?" His brows quirked up.

"That's my dominant hand," She rephrased it, "I can't eat if you keep holding onto it."

"That's fine, let me feed you," He smiled at her as he served the food on her plate, he held the spoon closer to her mouth, "Say ah!"

"But-"

"Come on," He urged.

"Okay, as you say," She opened her mouth, "Hmm, it's so good," She complimented him chewing on the food.

"thank you," He grinned.

After their dinner, they were cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie, she rested her head on his lap, he ran his hands through her hair, he hadn't been watching the movie at all, his eyes were only at her, "Stop staring, you're distracting me," She complained getting up.

He pulled her back in his arms crashing his lips on hers, she clung to him kissing him back with equal passion, breaking apart he rested his forehead against hers, "I love you," He whispered.

The next morning, Rina woke up to an empty house and with a note, 'I'm sorry,' her worst nightmare had come true, Rihito was gone.

****

Teresa had been meeting with the clients at a hotel outside the city. Just then, she spotted Rihito, she was about to go running to him when she spotted a woman with him, "You better not be cheating on my best friend." she narrowed her eyes at them.

She slowly sneaked up to them, looking at her closely she found out it was the same woman her husband had been meeting in secret.

The woman noticed her and smirked, she then said something and then went away. "What's going on?" She stood there confused. Ryouma had warned her not to go after her so she obeyed and followed Rihito instead.

Rihito entered the bar she went after him, "Hi, bro." She patted on his shoulder. "Oh, Teresa, hi." He looked at her in surprise, "what are you doing here?" He asked. "had a meeting with the clients." She replied.