chapter 12

The next day, after breakfast they departed from Zurich to Interlaken. Rihito had something up in his sleeves which he wouldn't disclose to Rina. They boarded the train to Lucerne and thereafter from Lucerne to Interlaken, along the way enjoying the amazing views of mountains and lakes.

After some sightseeing, they spent the night at a hotel only to wake up for a terrifying nightmare which Rihito called an exciting jump from 13,000 ft, the skydiving.

"Tell me this isn't what I'm thinking it is." She glared at him. He grinned from ear to ear. 

"You're mad! I'm going back." She flipped back trying to walk away.

"Come on Rina be a sport! Trust me this is the coolest thing you'll ever experience." He held her hand and pulled her back.

"No thank you." 

"Okay fine you don't need to do this, just accompany me?" He asked.

She glared at him. "No!"

"Oh come on." He pulled her along. 

"Okay let's do this." After entering the place, he screamed excitedly.

"Good for you. But I'm not joining you in this stupid thing." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Oh no, we're doing this together. Here I even got your consent on the paper." He waved the paper in front of her eyes.

She snatched the paper and looked at her own signature. What the hell?

 She couldn't believe it but there was no doubt, it was her signature. "I never signed any paper." She thought. 

Then her eyes widened, "you forged my signature?" She shouted.

"You think I'm able to?" He shook his head. 

"I don't. But you're the demon who's capable of anything." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Oh I'm glad you think so highly of me but no it wasn't me." 

Flashback 

"You want me to forge her signature?" Teresa blinked at Rihito's words.

"Yes, I heard from Ethan only you're capable of doing this. I heard even Rina can't differentiate the forged ones." Rihito beamed.

"And why do you think I'll do it?" She glared at him. "I haven't forgiven you yet. You guys dated each other and I only got to know about it at your wedding."

"I've apologized for the 1000th time already. I'll do whatever you ask for. Please!" He folded his hands and looked at her with puppy dog's eyes.

"Okay, so whatever I ask for?"

"Hmm...y-yeah." He let out a nervous smile. He gulped. what will she ask him to do?

"Then take care of Rina until your last breath." She smiled at him.

"Huh?"

"Rina has always been taking care of everyone. She's like a mother, always looking after everyone and she often neglects herself, she took care of me, Ethan and that good for nothing Eros the gross added up. But I wanted her to be with someone who would take care of her, you know 'the someone' she can depend on, the one that would help her breaks her chains and get her out of her shell." She looked at him. "Ryouma said that despite your childish behavior you're reliable and I second that cause I've seen Rina rely on you and maybe that's why she married you in a blink and now that you're already married I've got no choice but to accept your relationship. So you better take care of her."

He was silent for a moment. 

"Am I talking to walls? Rihito?" She waved her hands in front of his face.